Are you on the hunt for an ultimate Snowy Mountains wedding venue? If so, you’ll love what Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa has to offer! Sweeping mountain views, gorgeous timber wharves, rustic tin sheds, floor-to-ceiling glass, snow-capped peaks, and huge stone fireplaces are just a sprinkle of what awaits you and your guests. Lake Crackenback provides everything you’d need for an undeniably tranquil wedding experience. From lakeside ceremonies and ambient reception parties to authentic rural menus, luxurious onsite accommodation, and post-wedding spa treatments, you’ll never want to leave!
The highly experienced, professional team at Lake Crackenback strives to ensure a flawless event from start to finish. With years of combined experience bringing couples’ dreams to life, you can rest assured knowing your wedding plans are in good hands! Focussed on delivering a highly personalised, thoughtful service, Lake Crackenbacks’ wedding planners and functions team will work closely with you to craft your perfect Snowy Mountains wedding day! And if you wish to turn your big day into an unforgettable mini-holiday, there is a vast range of boutique accommodation, complimentary activities, and mouthwatering cuisines up for grabs!
“Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa was our dream place to get married, but the thing that made our wedding was the events team. We cannot thank the team enough for all the emails and planning that went into the wedding ahead of the big day to make it as special as it was. They went above and beyond driving us around the resort, helping with photos, bringing us food, and checking in on us. I cannot speak higher of this venue and this team.” — Emma P.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa New South Wales:
- Breathtaking wedding settings. Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa boasts some of Australia’s most majestic wedding settings, nestled in the gorgeous Snowy Mountains. You may choose to exchange your vows in Lakeview Park against the unbeatable backdrop of Lake Crackenback and Thredbo Valley. If, however, sweeping views and snow-capped peaks (for those winter and early-spring weddings) sound more like your cup of tea, you may opt for atop the elevated grassed area of Lakeview Stage. For an unforgettably atmospheric reception, you can choose between the sophisticated Cuisine Restaurant & Bar, the intimate, rustic Alpine Larder space, or the lush Village Green.
- Luxurious onsite accommodation and activities. Lake Crackenback boasts an extensive range of luxe boutique accommodation, enchanting natural surroundings, and a host of fun, complimentary activities at your fingertips. They have several self-contained studios and one to three-bedroom apartments ready to welcome you and your guests. If you’re craving a deep tissue massage or rejuvenating facial after your wedding festivities, Lake Crackenback’s outstanding spa facilities have you covered. For the perfect blend of luxury and adventure, you’ve come to the right place. From biking and hiking to snow sports, this resort has it all!
- Endless unique, beautiful photo opportunities. If magical wedding photos are at the top of your priority list, you’ll adore the ambient, breathtaking settings available to you. Sparkling lakes, sweeping mountain and alpine views, rustic interiors, floor-to-ceiling glass, and charming bridges are just a handful of what you and your photographer can utilise to create some magic!
- Delicious, location-inspired menus. If you wish to impress your guests with authentic rural menus utilising the Snowy Mountains’ best produce, you won’t be disappointed. With location-inspired menus, talented, renowned chefs, and warm, down-to-earth service, you and your guests are in for a real treat!
What wedding packages do Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa New South Wales offer?
Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa offers couples a wide range of wedding packages to suit any and every style. From classic, cocktail, and feast wedding packages to intimate and elopement packages, you’ll be spoilt for choice! They are also happy to tailor a package to suit your needs further.
What Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa New South Wales weddings are like:
- Breathtaking Snowy Mountains wedding venue
- Exquisite indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Delicious, location-inspired menus
- Flexible wedding packages
- Dedicated, warm, attentive team
- Endless photo opportunities
- Spectacular onsite activities
- Spa facilities
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa New South Wales?
Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa can accommodate up to 120 guests at their beautiful Cuisine Restaurant & Bar and up to 180 for a cocktail-style event.
"Our whole experience at Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa was outstanding. The wedding team were fabulous throughout coordinating our whole event. Nothing was too hard or too much trouble." — Annette + Jo.