Hellenic Club of Canberra is a stunning Canberra wedding venue with a lavish ballroom, spacious dancefloor, and delectable menus with an eclectic assortment of magnificent dishes. Excellent service is at the forefront of Hellenic Club's priorities, of course, with dedicated wedding coordinators tending to every need. Modern and versatile, this venue is an elegant blank canvas waiting to be styled!
If you're looking for a contemporary reception space to celebrate your new marriage, then Hellenic Club of Canberra is a spectacular find.
Magnificent and expansive, this Woden-based wedding venue offers couples nothing short of luxury, with everything from the plush, neutral-toned ballroom to the exquisite, innovative dishes of incredible calibre.
What's more, the Hellenic Club of Canberra's dedicated, experienced wedding coordinators go above and beyond to ensure couples are well looked after and have the wedding of their dreams.
Interested? This popular venue has three well-priced wedding packages available to select from, each containing at least a two-course meal, a beverage package, and tea and coffee.
There's certainly a lot to love at this stylish Canberra wedding venue!
"We had our reception at the Hellenic Club in the City. We had around 70 guests, and it was the perfect spot because it also had a balcony off the room to relax away from the noise. The staff were excellent and really looked after us. They went above and beyond and made our experience extra special!" — Lisa.
What you'll love about working with Hellenic Club of Canberra for your ACT wedding:
- The mouthwatering fare. There's no shortage of tasty meals at Hellenic Club of Canberra, from delectable vegetarian options to delicious mains with various meats. This bistro and wedding venue provides couples with an extensive selection of canapes, entrees, plated mains and desserts, with scrumptious options like apple and rhubarb tart and coffee crème brûlée on the latter's menu.
- Elegant, stylish reception space. Modern, spacious, and sophisticated is how we'd describe Hellenic Club of Canberra's breathtaking reception spaces. Their largest space, the Olympus Room, can be combined with the Apollo Rooms for more extensive wedding guest lists, with 620 attendees able to be accommodated with a dancefloor and 760 without.
Highlights of Hellenic Club of Canberra ACT:
- Capacity for up 620 guests with a dancefloor
- Modern, upscale venue offering luxury
- Experienced event coordinators with enthusiasm
- Multiple wedding packages to choose from
- Plenty of convenient add-on services
- Hellenic Club of Canberra has two locations
Wedding packages by Hellenic Club of Canberra ACT.
Value for money is the norm at the Hellenic Club of Canberra, and their wedding packages are no exception to this rule. Included in each package is the following:
- At least a two-course meal
- A beverage package
- Cutting and serving of wedding cake
- Freshly brewed tea and coffee
- Linen tablecloths and napkins with silver napkin rings
- Dancefloor, microphone, lectern
- Bridal lounge
- Skirted bridal table, cake and gift tables
Here’s a sneak peek of the delectable options on Hellenic Club of Canberra’s wedding menus.
- Mediterranean chicken, feta, roasted pepper, sundried tomato and olives, lemon mashed potato, confit tomato, lemon thyme jus (GF)
- Grilled beef fillet, creamed parsley, roasted chats, seasonal vegetables, red wine jus (GF)
- Harissa spiced chicken, savoury croquettes, vegetable ratatouille, olive, preserved lemon stock
- Twice cooked lamb neck fillet, zucchini oregano salad, beans, mashed potato, port wine sauce (GF)
“I loved the Hellenic club! Communication leading up to the wedding was great, the room looked AMAZING! Food was great, everything was so organised, and the whole team was really lovely!” — May.