If you’re on the hunt for a delightful wedding venue with a quaint, country vibe, awe-inspiring sunsets and buildings rich with history, the Little Church is the perfect choice for you. St Mark’s Church of England dates back to the 1890s and has yet preserved its original timber exteriors and authentic charm.
In 1959 it became privately owned, and transformed into a gorgeous eco-friendly wedding venue, holding true to its historical roots and naturally beautiful surroundings. The picturesque church, sustainably designed pavilion, and lawn marquee are perfect for intimate wedding celebrations.
“The Little Church venue is absolutely stunning. The grounds are so lovely, and the church is absolutely beautiful. It really suited the casual vibe that we were after- set among the trees, with a lovely lawn area, for an outdoor, garden party style. We were so happy with it. Highly recommend!” - Deirdre Q.
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Little Church Spring Hill:
- Stunning country setting. Surrounded by ancient gumtrees, natural wildlife, endless rows of flowers and passionate local suppliers, the Little Church of Spring Hill offers a truly magical, authentic Australian backdrop for your intimate indoor or outdoor wedding.
- Beautiful wedding locations. Whether you’re after a traditional church wedding, a fun, outdoor marquee reception under the stars, or a classy, intimate, pavilion dinner, the Little Church has several spaces for you to choose from.
- An abundance of peonies in Spring. Only a short, picturesque walk from the Little Church lives the exquisite Spring Hill Peony Farm. For sprinkles of colour and fresh floral beauty, this wedding venue boasts an ample supply of wholesale peonies, and a paddock full of glorious multi-coloured peony bushes perfect for photo opportunities.
What The Little Church Spring Hill weddings are like:
- Historic, timber church full of charm
- Only a short walk from Spring Hill Peony Farm
- Several reception options, including the eco pavilion and lawn marquee
- Your choice of caterer (or from their preferred list)
- On-site photography opportunities
- A dedicated, helpful team with supplier suggestions
- On-site car parking
What’s the max capacity for weddings at The Little Church Spring Hill?
The Little Church can accommodate up to 100 guests.
“The Little Church venue was an absolute dream! Every step of the way Nicky was there for us. Any question or query was no problem for Nicky to help us with. Her vendors were amazing, and she was always available with suggestions for how to make the most of our day!” - Erin G.