Lush, rolling hills will welcome your wedding guests as they weave through the countryside to arrive at your wedding venue, The Grove at Hidden Valley Resort. Secluded and luxurious, this premium wedding venue will impress all who set eyes on it, with the inviting tree-lined driveway instantly alluding to an aura of sophistication, and - contradictorily - relaxation. From here, your guests will be ushered to your beautiful ceremony location, where champagne and canapes await them.
Wedding ceremonies are often officiated on The Grove at Hidden Valley Resort's expansive, manicured grounds, by the quiet lake. However, another beautiful option is to host a unique, barn-style ceremony in The Grove at Hidden Valley Resort's rustic stables. Both options offer a stunning backdrop for your exquisite wedding ceremony, and will only be topped by the venue's sophisticated reception sites.
The Grove at Hidden Valley Resort has three purpose-built reception rooms for couples to select from, each containing state-of-the-art facilities. The Grove Bar & Bistro is a coveted choice, with this modern-luxe room providing a contemporary setting for intimate, cocktail-style receptions. However, if your wedding guest list calls for a larger area, you might like to book the grandest of the function rooms.
Your guests will enjoy exquisite meals in your chosen function room, with selected seasonal dishes served to them. These well-presented meals will be made fresh, taste delicious, and will be paired with heavenly wines from this northern Melbourne wine region. This will be followed by mouthwatering desserts that'll impress even the pickiest eaters - children and all, if you can tear them away from the on-site playground, that is.
After your merry celebrations, couples can retire to a luxurious townhouse on the property. These stylish townhouses are the perfect place to relax, rest, and enjoy your new chapter as a married couple.
“Trudy and I were lucky enough late last year to have our dream wedding at The Grove Hidden Valley. Caroline, the wedding coordinator, was so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in our arrangements, nothing was ever too difficult for her. The venue was decorated beautifully. The staff and meals served to our guests were amazing and first class. Our wedding was first class and a day we will remember forever.” Michael
What you can expect when working with The Grove at Hidden Valley Resort for your wedding:
- Modern-luxe wedding venue. The Grove at Hidden Valley Resort is contemporary in design, and boasts luxurious features and stylish finishings.
- Beautiful countryside setting. As far as the eye can see, gorgeous, rolling pastures cover the countryside at this Hidden Valley wedding venue. Here, you may see the odd kangaroo on the grounds.
- Stunning on-site townhouses. At The Grove at Hidden Valley Resort, you are welcome to get ready for your wedding and stay the night in one of the property’s lovely townhouses.
Highlights of working with The Grove at Hidden Valley Resort:
- Capacity for up to 350 wedding guests
- Outdoor dining areas and beautiful terrace
- Delectable wedding menu with extensive range
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- State-of-the-art AV facilities
- Luxurious on-site accommodation
- Set in the breathtaking countryside
- Situated just 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport
“Just wanted to say many thanks to both you and your staff for making Tahlia’s special day most enjoyable. Everything was just perfect, staff were very professional and food was delicious, so compliments to the chef. We definitely will be back. Once again, many thanks for all your efforts to make the day most memorable.” Diana