If you’re on the hunt for an idyllic vineyard wedding setting, you’ll love what Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat has to offer. With lush, rolling hills, a picturesque gazebo island, rustic interior design, and a stunning floral archway, the possibilities are endless. If a vibrant outdoor ceremony set against a breathtaking vineyard backdrop followed by an elegant, rustic indoor reception sounds perfect, look no further than Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat.
Boasting endless unique photo opportunities and an undeniably romantic atmosphere, Glen Erin has everything you’d need for an unforgettable wedding experience. Their luxe onsite accommodation comprises 24 luxury suites and a gorgeous 1860’s Homestead if optimal privacy is what you’re after.
You can expect nothing less than innovative culinary techniques, ambitious, fresh menus, and exceptional, warm customer service. With a team of highly-skilled, creative professionals, you can rest assured knowing that you and your wedding wishes are in good, capable hands. For a beautiful, one-of-a-kind winery wedding, you can’t look past Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard retreat — a true country escape.
“Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat was everything we wanted for our wedding and more! It was such a stunning setting for our big day. We are still getting compliments six months on from our wedding! The service was outstanding. The food and wine are absolutely delicious! The little special touches Glen Erin include in their wedding packages are totally worth the extra cost. We couldn’t recommend them highly enough!” — Rebecca S.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat Victoria:
- Picturesque indoor and outdoor wedding settings. If vibrant, rustic vineyard backdrops were at the top of your list, you’ll love what Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat has to offer. With a stunning floral archway, sweeping views over the vineyard, rolling green hills, and idyllic country detailing, your ceremony will be one for the books. For a warm, inviting reception, you can’t look past Glen Erin’s Vineyard Room — complete with gorgeous, rich wooden accents, floor-to-ceiling glass, and flexible dancefloor arrangements. Glen Erin’s ambient outdoor terrace and ample lawn space make for perfect breakaway spots for quieter evening conversations.
- Delicious, fresh menus. If you want to impress your guests with fresh, seasonal, innovative menus, Glen Erin won’t disappoint. With an exceptional team of hospitality professionals providing unique combinations of flavours and techniques, you’re in for a real treat. Glen Erin offers several catering styles to suit your wedding needs and an extensive selection of exquisite wine for varying palates.
- Luxury onsite accommodation. If you want to extend your wedding day into an unforgettable country getaway, Glen Erin welcomes you with open arms. With 24 luxury suites complete with private balconies and immaculate ensuites, you and your guests won’t want to leave. You also have the option to enjoy their beautiful circa 1860’s Homestead — completely transformed with optimal privacy and comfort at the forefront of design. With six individually styles bedrooms, you and your bridal party can put your feet up and enjoy some quality bonding after your day of celebration.
What Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat Victoria weddings are like:
- Picturesque winery wedding venue
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Luxe onsite accommodation
- Endless photo opportunities
- Superb, fresh menus
- Various catering styles
- Professional, warm team
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat Victoria?
Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat can accommodate up to 180 guests for a gorgeous vineyard wedding experience.
“Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat is a venue that truly takes care of it all. A seamless process with a dedicated wedding coordinator across all the details — she is amazing and a godsend! Wonderful onsite accommodation, beautifully maintained grounds, and so much to keep your guests entertained. An absolute gem I cannot recommend enough.” — Debbie M.