Wave goodbye to outdated bouquets and say hello to natural floral arrangements that are abundant with big, beautiful blooms. Situated in Sydney’s Hills District, Flowers by Nicola is a boutique floral studio, offering couples a range of options for their wedding flowers. These exquisite bouquets and romantic florals are composed into modern, effortless arrangements by the wonderfully talented Nicola Reynolds, a former corporate ladder climber turned floral designer. Chat to Nicola about your floral wishlist, ideal colour palette and budget, and let her work her magic! With a penchant for the little details and a creative eye, Nicola hand selects all her beautiful blooms, ensuring only top-quality flowers are used in all her wedding arrangements. You’ll love the dreamy florals Nicola designs!
Floral arrangements range from blush bridal bouquets and garden-inspired table centrepieces to insta-worthy arbour arrangements and hanging ceiling installations. Nicola specialises in the romantic, airy, and natural designs that you can find on Pinterest, so you can expect seriously magical flowers at your wedding - Nicola's aesthetic is perfect for garden or modern-luxe weddings. That’s not to say Nicola can’t work to a theme! Using her eye for colour palettes and texture, Nicola can create bouquets and floral arrangements for any style or venue - including moody winter weddings and colourful occasions.
Whether you’re after a long stemmed rose bridal bouquet, or a breathtaking design for your ceremony arch, this experienced floral designer can help. Nicola can source (from local markets, of course) beautiful, fresh blooms in a number of colours, types, styles, and sizes - the sky’s the limit and we are sure that Flowers by Nicola will have something very unique in mind for your wedding! You can tell the very responsive and friendly Nicola all about your ideas at your coffee (or wine, perhaps?) catch-up. Here, she will listen to your ideas and begin thinking about your dreamy, stunning floral arrangements. Trust us, when your wedding day rolls around you'll be so thankful you booked Flowers by Nicola (just check out her Google reviews)!
“A few years ago I waved goodbye to corporate life and welcomed the early mornings, heavy buckets and dirty nails that come with the wonderful world of floristry. My aesthetic is romantic, airy and feminine; crafted from hand-selected, premium blooms.” Nicola Reynolds, Owner and Florist
What you can expect when working with Flowers by Nicola for your NSW-based wedding:
- Beautiful blooms. Flowers by Nicola uses fresh, quality, and premium blooms from local markets. These flowers are seriously gorgeous, smell divine, and look incredible in wedding photos. Roses are flexed to reveal big, beautiful petals - offering a more modern vibe to your wedding flowers.
- Romantic style. Floral designer Nicola’s go-to aesthetic is wonderfully romantic, oh-so-airy, and feminine. You’ll love her magical floral arrangements and dreamy bouquets. While pastel palettes are her go-to, don't be afraid to take a leap of faith and try something new.
- Texture and colour. Nicola plays around with different flowers, textures, and colours when designing wedding bouquets and floral arrangements. This is so she can create bespoke, unique designs that are reflective of your preferences, wedding style, and colour theme.
- Attention to detail. Nicola believes that you deserve stylish, luxe, and gorgeous blooms for your wedding, which is why she takes extra care when handling and preparing your flowers - no brown spots here! No detail is too small for this highly competent floral designer.
- Something unique. Whether you’re after a colourful floral arrangement for your photobooth area or bar, stunning table centrepieces, or bouquets for yourself and your girls, Nicola can make it happen. This florist is incredibly versatile and offers an extensive range of services - so whatever you need, just let Nicola know.
Here’s what else you need to know about Flowers by Nicola.
- Fresh, hand-selected. As a meticulous professional, Nicola hand-selects all the blooms she uses in her floral arrangements. She ensures they are healthy, fresh, smell great, and will look incredible in pictures - because you deserve premium flowers on your wedding day.
- Winter weddings. If you’re planning a delightful winter wedding, you’ll have many beautiful colour palettes to choose from for your wedding flowers! Why not opt for a deep burgundy and purples? Nicola's extensive knowledge of seasonal flower varieties is key when it comes to planning your wedding in advance.
- All kinds of events. While Nicola specialises in designing stunning wedding floral arrangements, she also does an incredible job when it comes to flowers for hens, bridal showers, corporate events, baby showers, engagements, and anniversaries.
How would you describe your floral design style?
Nicola notes that her floral design style is romantic, natural, and wonderfully feminine. She specialises in designing dreamy, pastel-coloured bridal and bridesmaid bouquets made from premium blooms.
What else would you like couples to know about what you do?
Our ideal client is someone who has somewhat of an idea of the style and colours they like but is happy to listen to suggestions. After your consultation we want you to sit back, relax and be blown away by your gorgeous flowers on your wedding day.