Having performed at hundreds of weddings for over 10 years, Breakfast at Tiffany’s understand that live music should complement your wedding day, creating a romantic and relaxed atmosphere for your guests to enjoy. Their impressive repertoire contains over 500 songs, and they’ll work closely with you to curate a personalised playlist that perfectly reflects the tone of your wedding. Depending on your preference, Breakfast At Tiffany's can perform as a solo guitarist (see Gavin Libotte Guitar), a duo of vocals and guitar, trio, quartet or quintet. They can also provide MC and DJ services.
Whether you prefer soothing jazz tunes, feel-good pop hits, relaxed lounge music or classic dance songs, Breakfast at Tiffany’s have got you covered. They will happily arrange and perform any song you choose at no extra cost for those special moments like your first dance or walk down the aisle. Breakfast At Tiffany's can sing in several different languages, including French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Hindi. They can also cater to church and secular ceremonies as well as non-traditional, same-sex weddings.
“If there was ever a most talented band, this is it! I have been to many weddings and enjoyed bands, but never have I seen or heard such acoustics from such a beautiful woman! Niyati is something very special. She is not only captivating but incredibly beautiful and her voice is sensational! The band are groovy and all our guests absolutely loved the entertainment - It made our wedding so much more enjoyable! I HIGHLY recommend Breakfast At Tiffany's as a fantastic business to deal with. Helpful with questions and requests, accommodating and super friendly.” - Sarah H.
What you can expect from Breakfast at Tiffany’s for your Sydney wedding:
- One-Stop-Shop Service with a range of options. Breakfast at Tiffany's can perform as solo guitar (see Gavin Libotte Guitar), duo of vocals and guitar, trio, quartet or quintet with cello, double/electric bass, percussion, piano accordion, saxophone, trumpet, keys, clarinet, flute, or violin. They can arrange different combinations throughout the day to suit your wedding flow, offer MC services as an optional extra, and a professional DJ if you plan to continue the party into the night.
- Your choice of genres. Depending on your song wishlist, Breakfast at Tiffany's will perform a mix of your choice of feel-good pop, jazz, French, Latin, lounge, classical and/or dance music. The playlist will be tailored to suit your wedding style, whether it’s boho, beachy, vintage, cocktail, country or classic.
- Professional and personalised service. This award-winning duo have been performing for 12 years at hundreds of weddings and events so they know exactly how to curate the perfect musical experience. They’re friendly, professional, well prepared, and always contactable via phone or email if you have any questions.
Highlights of Breakfast at Tiffany’s:
- Award-winning acoustic musicians
- Affordable wedding packages
- Extensive repertoire of over 500 songs
- Book solo, duo, trio, quartet or quintet arrangements and/or MC, DJ
- Travel across NSW, interstate by arrangement
Are Breakfast at Tiffany’s available to travel for weddings outside of Sydney?
Yes. Breakfast at Tiffany’s are based in Sydney and are more than happy to travel around New South Wales and interstate for weddings, depending on border restrictions.
Do Breakfast at Tiffany’s record songs for wedding films?
Yes! Breakfast at Tiffany’s premium package includes a recorded version of your song choice for your videographer to feature in the wedding film.
“Breakfast at Tiffany's created a wonderful atmosphere during our ceremony and reception. They set the perfect musical scene for each of the special moments, they knew when to play lovely background music and when to play the most upbeat songs to get everyone in the right mood. Their interpretation of our chosen songs was fantastic. All our guests loved the music, and their ability to sing in different languages (French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and more!), which was such a wonderful touch! Thank you Niyati, Gavin and Anatoli for adding so much to our special day!” - Valentina N.