“From the moment we met Kirk, we knew he was the perfect celebrant to marry us. Kirk is incredibly funny, light-hearted, and very personable. From the meetings, emails, helping with our vows, to sticking his head in the limo door to calm my nerves moments before walking the aisle. Kirk is beyond incredible, we received so many comments about how fantastic he was on our day. I am SO glad we tracked him down, and couldn't recommend him high enough to anyone looking for a brilliant celebrant..” - Niki S.
What you’ll love about working with Kirk Samuel Goodsell Marriage Celebrant for your wedding:
- Fun and heartfelt ceremonies. Kirk is an extremely passionate celebrant who takes pride in his wedding ceremonies being modern, fun, stress-free and most importantly, personal.
- 100+ glowing reviews. It’s not hard to see why Kirk has received so many glowing five-star reviews here on Easy Weddings. Previous clients praise his professionalism, light-hearted ceremonies, dedication, warm personality, and kind nature.
- Personalised service. When you book Kirk as your wedding celebrant, he’ll organise to meet with you for a pre-wedding consultation to make sure your ceremony is a perfect reflection of your unique relationship. He’ll be on hand to reassure you throughout the entire wedding planning process and is just a phone call away to answer any questions you may have.
- Years of experience. Kirk became a marriage celebrant in 2008 and has since had the privilege of officiating hundreds of weddings across Australia. He will explain and take care of all the legal documentation and requirements for your wedding, allowing you to focus on other things.
- Creative input. Wedding planning can be stressful, and you may not know where to start when it comes to your ceremony. Kirk will make plenty of valuable suggestions as he helps you write the perfect ceremony for you and your partner.
Highlights of Kirk Samuel Goodsell Marriage Celebrant:
- Fun, heartfelt and personalised ceremonies
- Takes care of all legal documents
- Travelling across Australia for weddings
- Pre-wedding consultation included in ceremony cost
- Also offers MC services for wedding receptions
Will Kirk travel to destination weddings?
Kirk is more than happy to travel interstate for weddings. He has previously performed ceremonies on cricket pitches in Melbourne, at beautiful Kings Park in Perth, by the beach in Wollongong, Sydney, and in the Adelaide hills!
Does Kirk provide a PA system for wedding ceremonies?
Yes! Kirk will bring a PA system that can be used to play music at your ceremony. The system is compatible with any device that has a jack input.
“Where to begin! From start to finish, Kirk was just perfect. I knew from the moment we met with Kirk he would be our guy! It was the easiest decision we had to make throughout the planning of our wedding. Our ceremony was so perfect. The right amount of sincerity and the right amount of funny! Kirk made us feel so at ease the whole time! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for just being truly amazing!” - Cassie E.