The incredible DJs from Complete DJ have entertained over 1500 happy couples at some of Perth’s most renowned wedding venues. These highly skilled DJs will tailor your wedding playlist to include all your favourite songs in a way that flows perfectly throughout the night. They can also organise live musicians, MCs, lighting, and much more for your wedding.
What sets Complete DJ apart is their personalised approach to wedding music. They’ll meet with you in person before the wedding to chat about your vision for the day and your musical preferences. If you’re not sure what kind of song list or atmosphere you’d like at your wedding, these highly skilled DJs will provide plenty of advice and guidance along the way.
Complete DJ understands that every wedding is different, and they make it a priority to consider what style of music each couple prefers and what ambience they’re going for on the day. Their custom online music planner allows you to have as much or as little control over the wedding playlist as you’d like. Once you’ve let them know all your favourite songs, your DJ will curate the perfect soundtrack for your wedding celebrations.
Complete DJ’s Base Package includes the following:
- Complimentary pre-wedding meeting
- Event planning and assistance at any time
- Professional DJ and/or MC
- Access to online music planner
- 1000w full range, powerful speakers
- Wireless microphone
- Effects lighting for your dancefloor
- Free delivery and setup of equipment
- Nicely presented DJ table with neat cables and no mess
- Full-time roadie crew and backup equipment
“These guys were out of this world!! My partner and I are performers, and so we aimed to create a bit of a spectacular with our music and lighting. The team at Complete DJ lapped up our ideas and, with no sweat at all worked solidly with us to come up with an incredible light show, perfect lighting features for our centrepieces and an amazing variety of music. They also supplied the big LOVE letters and a photo booth that really topped the day off! I would absolutely hire these guys for any big occasion I have from now on. The best!” - Claire C.
What you’ll love about working with Complete DJ for your Perth wedding:
- Highly skilled DJs and MCs. These talented individuals are experts when it comes to curating the perfect soundtrack for weddings. They will create a romantic pre-ceremony atmosphere and make sure the dancefloor stays pumping late into the night.
- Comprehensive wedding packages. Complete DJ’s bespoke DJ packages are jam-packed with carefully considered inclusions that guarantee a seamless and stress-free experience. As well as DJ and MC services, they also offer event lighting, photo booths, live musicians, backdrops, and special effects.
- Exceptional service. Complete DJ are renowned for offering personalised service, and their 80+ glowing reviews from previous clients here on Easy Weddings are a testament to this. They will meet with you in person before the wedding and will be there every step of the way to ensure your wedding music perfectly reflects your personality and musical taste.
How far in advance should we book our DJ?
Complete DJ often book out on many dates, so it is recommended that you book them at least four months prior to your wedding date.
What else do you offer for weddings?
As well as their range of DJ and MC services, Complete DJ also offer the following services for weddings:
- Open and enclosed photo booths
- Event lighting and wireless up-lighting
- Live musicians
- ‘Dancing on Clouds’ dry ice effects
- Cold spark fireworks
- Custom DJ facades
- Audiovisual production
“We had no hesitation in choosing Complete DJ to DJ our wedding. The process was very smooth, and our DJ knew exactly what to mix and do to suit our dancefloor style and music taste. We also used Complete DJ's lighting to light our bridal table. The setup was swift, communication was great, and it looked amazing. They really worked together well with our florist. Thanks again guys and thank you for the photos you took on the night also! We couldn't recommend Complete DJ enough. Well done guys!!” - Emandy L.