If you’re on the lookout for an incredible wedding videographer with a passion for storytelling and qualification in filmmaking, then Laura Vagheggi is a name you’ll want to remember. This talented professional offers a range of services, including live wedding streams, highlight videos, drone footage, and video trailers for social media. You’ll find many of these services in Laura’s convenient wedding packages, but if you don’t see something that perfectly fits the bill then this creative filmmaker would be happy to tailor a package that suits your needs.
“I simply can not describe what an honour it is to be the ones who capture the moment you see each other for the first time on your wedding day, when you kiss, when you whisper silly things into each other’s ears, when you laugh. It is just amazing, and I want you to see it too.” Laura Vagheggi, Founder
What you can expect when working with Dragonfly Productions for your wedding videography:
- Visual storytelling. Dragonfly Productions are experts when it comes to telling a couple’s unique story. You’ll love the way this team captures your entire wedding from start to finish, and turn it into a beautiful, romantic wedding video — trust us, you’ll shed a happy tear or two when you see your highlight reel!
- Exceptional video. Laura and her team capture exceptional footage - particularly candid moments and genuine interactions. They then turn this into a dreamy wedding video that you’ll want to show to just about everyone.
- Talented professional. Laura is an experienced, talented videographer with a qualification in filmmaking, so you can bet she knows her way around a camera. She is also familiar with shooting weddings, and knows exactly when and where to be in order to capture excellent, flattering footage.
- Warm manner. If you’re after a videographer who is lovely, warm, caring, and thoughtful, then Laura is a great fit for you. She’ll make you feel at ease, and be inconspicuous, too, so you can relax and forget there’s a camera on you!
A few things your clients love about working with you.
- Quality of videos
- Easy communication
- Personal touches, and making them feel comfortable in front of the camera
Here’s what else you need to know about Dragonfly Productions.
- Live streams. If you have friends and family who can’t make your wedding, you might like to live stream the ceremony so they can still watch you get married.
- Drone footage. Why not opt for some aerial shots of your venue or of your entire wedding guest list? Drones are a fantastic way to capture unique footage of your wedding. Plus, it looks incredible in wedding videos — it just really helps to set the scene.
- Other events. Laura is an expert when it comes to capturing weddings, and she also creates exceptional video content for other occasions - such as engagements, corporate events, and so on. Laura develops video clips, commercials, marketing material, documentaries, and all sorts of live events and studio work.