Picture your wedding taking place on a breathtaking wilderness retreat, conveniently located just one hour away from Sydney. Imagine rolling green hills, lush green trees, and romantic and elegant gardens. Horses graze in nearby paddocks, and sunlight glistens off the private lake. This is a typical day at Ding Dang Doo Ranch in the Blue Mountains, and it can be the site of your spectacular country wedding.
The team at Ding Dang Doo Ranch make the process of planning your wedding easy. They are excellent communicators and dedicated events managers. They have a list of trusted caterers that provide a 5-star dining experience that showcases Hawkesbury’s best local food and wines. There are multiple ceremony and reception locations on-site, from post-ceremony drinks and canapes on the lawn or by the lake, to hearty reception feasts in the rustic barn.
What you’ll love about Ding Dang Doo Ranch for your Blue Mountains wedding:
- Multiple wedding packages. Package One starts from $2594 and includes one night of accommodation for up to 10 guests. Package Three is $6388 for two nights of accommodation and up to 50 guests in attendance.
- Gorgeous onsite accommodation. Choose from three onsite cottages that boast unique country charm. The Hungry Homestead sleeps up to 7 people, Bonnie’s Cottage sleeps 2, and Lizzie’s Little Country Cottage sleeps 3.
- Convenient location. You don’t need to drive for hours to feel like you’ve escaped from the hustle and bustle of the city. Ding Dang Doo Ranch is located just one hour west of Sydney.
Highlights of Ding Dang Doo Ranch:
- Accommodation onsite
- Multiple indoor/outdoor locations for ceremony and reception
- Trusted caterers and suppliers
- 30 acres of lush rolling hills and english gardens yours exclusively
- Pet friendly, Horses onsite