What makes Waldara Farm such a popular wedding destination? Is it the picturesque location, situated on 800 acres of rolling Central Tablelands? Is it being a bespoke blank-canvas space that can transform into your wildest wedding dreams? Or is it the exclusive use of two gorgeous houses for accommodation?
If you’re looking for a country wedding destination that includes all those things, and also allows you total control of the decor and suppliers, then you’ve finally met your perfect match. Located just under three hours from Sydney and Canberra, Waldara Farm is a genuine working farm stay venue that offers multiple ceremony spaces and a rustic barn for your reception.
“Waldara located in Oberon was the perfect wedding location. Beautiful country area, luxurious accommodation on site, grass island for the ceremony and a big barn on site for the reception. Everything we needed was right there. I absolutely loved our venue!” Rosanna D
Amongst the serenity of the Australian countryside, you have exclusive access to the entire venue during your stay at Waldara Farm. Offering total privacy for you and your guests to celebrate your wedding to the fullest, you can hand-pick the vendors you’ve always wanted; catering, beverages, decor, and entertainment!
There are six spaces for ceremony and reception, most notably the majestic shearing shed barn located at the centre of the property. Seating up to 150 guests, this barn makes the perfect location for a romantic rustic wedding.
What you’ll love about Waldara Farm for your wedding:
- It’s a blank canvas venue. Decor, vendors, and catering are at your discretion at Waldara Farm. A bespoke DIY venue, you have total control over how your wedding looks!
- Picturesque country location. Based amongst the majestic NSW Central Tablelands, Waldara Farms overlooks rolling green hills and iconic Australian countryside.
- The onsite accommodation. You have two beautifully designed and elegantly appointed accommodation options at Waldara Farm: The Lodge, and The Homestead, both sleeping ten guests.
Highlights of Waldara Farm:
- Exclusive use of two gorgeous on-site houses
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony locations
- Plenty of onsite parking
What does Waldara Farm provide for weddings?
As a DIY wedding venue, Waldara Farm provides exclusive hire of six ceremony and reception locations, two accommodation options, onsite parking, and a working kitchen. You get to make the decisions for everything else!
Is Waldara Farm a good venue for rustic weddings?
Located on a working farm in the NSW countryside, Waldara Farm has a gorgeous shearing shed barn that’s perfect for rustic receptions.