The Blue Mountains are one of Australia’s most breathtaking natural landmarks, and the Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler has been claiming the best views for more than 40 years. Sunlit by day and illuminated by night, the sandstone peaks of the famed Nepean Gorge tower — 150 metres above the water — provide stunning and unique photo opportunities for couples.
A lovingly maintained paddleboard, the Nepean Belle carves a path up and down the Nepean River — a truly unique atmosphere for your wedding. How many other people can say they celebrated their wedding day cruising down some of Sydney’s most pristine waters?
Being out on the water doesn’t mean you’ll miss out on the most important parts of your wedding day. The Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler team partners with other local leading service providers such as marriage celebrants, photographers, wedding cake makers, stylists, accommodation, and hair and makeup artists! The boat has licensed bar facilities onboard and offers very reasonable pricing.
“We had a wonderful time on board the Nepean Belle. Every one of the guests had a great time. Nothing was too much of a hassle! Carol and Chris looked after us from the beginning stages, all the way through to disembarking. We will definitely be back.” — Katrina P.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your wedding aboard the Nepean Belle Paddleboat Blue Mountains:
- Surprisingly spacious. The Nepean Belle has a dining capacity for up to 110 passengers and up to 150 passengers for a cocktail function.
- Truly unique weddings. Your guests won’t believe their eyes when they receive their invitation that says they will attend your wedding via a jetty! You can have both your wedding ceremony and reception onboard.
- The inclusions. Being on a boat doesn’t exclude you from all the traditional elements of a wedding. You’ll have access to their wedding planning service, vessel hire, selected menus, experienced team, and decorations.
What Nepean Belle Paddleboat Blue Mountains weddings are like:
- Iconic, regardless of whether you want a relaxed or formal affair.
- Immersed in nature with breathtaking views of the mountains.
- Designed to create timeless memories you’ll carry forever.
“From our initial meeting right through to hosting our wedding reception, Carol and Chris accommodated requests to make our event truly memorable. All the team were very courteous, and the food was exceptional. Our guests all commented on the atmosphere and how much they enjoyed the Nepean Belle. We would highly recommend The Nepean Belle as a wedding reception venue.” — Terese W.