Moments Photography & Film's capture timeless, light and airy wedding photography and cinematic videography. We're based in the heart of Sydney and love to travel abroad to capture your perfect day, from the unique little details that occur during the wedding celebration, as well as the candid moments between the couple and their guests.
With an emphasis on using natural light, and keeping a keen eye on the small details, Moments Photography & Film offer a holistic wedding service. Offering both photography and videography packages, Moments Photography & Film have a cinematic style that feels dreamy and romantic.
“Shyani and Simon are brilliant photographers, they captured our day amazingly! The video was perfect, we were over the moon with everything. Highly recommend this fantastic duo!!” Katie H
Shyani and Simon make up the team behind Moments Photography & Film. They are both qualified photographers and have a combination of 18 years of unique experience in the industry. They both love shooting weddings, elopements, couples portrait sessions, and other significant life events. They agree that it is a privilege to bring a couple’s love story to life in front of the lens, creating memories that can be held onto forever.
What you’ll love about Moments Photography & Film for your Sydney wedding:
- The professional service. Both experienced photographers, the Moments team know how to set couples at ease in front of the lens.
- The emphasis on natural light. No stuffy studio portraits here; the Moments team love shooting at beautiful locations under bright and airy conditions.
- A dynamic duo. Shyani and Simon offer both photography and videography services, bringing their skill and signature style across both mediums.
Highlights of Moments Photography & Film for your Sydney wedding:
- Professional equipment. The pair use high-quality equipment from Canon and Nikon, as well as 4k drones to capture sweeping scenery shots.
- Simple and comprehensive packages. They keep things simple with one package each for wedding photography and videography (with the option to combine).
- Willing to travel. Can’t imagine your wedding day without Moments Photography & Videography? They’re open to shooting destination weddings!
“The photos and film look great! It's amazing what you guys can do. We have finally finished picking our favourites! Thank you again for being our awesome photographers! It's such a wonderful feeling looking back at the photos and reliving the day.” Simone W
I’m Shyani (pronounced ‘Sharni’), a self-proclaimed multipotentialite, who loves cake decorating, reading biographies and painting with watercolour. Together with my partner Simon, who is our videographer/photographer, we formed Moments Photography.