The Cove Jervis Bay is an exquisite, ocean-side wedding venue nestled in the heart of Booderee National Park. With your own personal beach, surrounded by Australia’s gorgeous natural bushland, you and your guests will feel instantly relaxed and ready to celebrate. If complete privacy, glowing fairy lights and soaring horizons are what you’re after, The Cove Jervis Bay is the venue for you.
For an intimate sun-kissed, salty-aired wedding, The Cove Jervis Bay is the venue of your dreams. Only 20 minutes from the vibrant Huskisson on the South Coast of NSW, this beautiful location offers a unique, all-to-yourself experience. You and your guests will feel like you’ve been whisked away to a fresh, exciting paradise where you can revel in the love and joy shared between you and your partner. The Cove Jervis Bay will provide the refreshing atmosphere and coastal vibes you’ve always wanted for your wedding.
With exclusive use of the resort, The Cove Jervis Bay offers several bespoke wedding packages, including outdoor games, a photo booth, a BBQ pavilion, an undercover pergola, a pizza oven, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards. They also supply gorgeous wedding décor, including white beaded chandeliers and fairy lights, as well as grazing tables, beverages and a dedicated staff member on hand. Alternatively, blank canvas hires are offered if you wish to entirely DIY your desired wedding yourself.
With unique ocean views, the reception hall is a magical space. It comes with 20 white tables and 150 white bentwood chairs with rattan bases, gorgeous female, male and accessible toilets, fully equipped commercial kitchen and a 2m by 4m cool room for your catering and drinks.
The French doors facing the deck and the ocean can be fully opened, and the glass doors facing the Pavillion will lead you to the perfect outdoor dance floor. The deck area is set up with six cocktail tables and stools, flameless candles, and four outdoor lounges to create the ideal atmosphere.
“From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for a magical weekend. You had the grounds looking absolutely spectacular. None of our guests could believe it. The yoga and brekkie were perfect. Then there was everything else that we weren’t even expecting like the gelato and beautiful gifts…” - Nicky
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Cove Jervis Bay:
- Exquisite photography opportunities. The Cove Jervis Bay offers an array of beautiful photography locations to choose from. Your wedding ceremony, reception and mini-vacation will be remembered and cherished by all involved. From the glistening shores and starry skies of the evening to the honey sunrises of the morning, your wedding will be captured in the ultimate romantic setting.
- Picturesque ceremony locations. Whether you prefer to say your “I do’s” on the sand that hugs the coast, on a sandbar surrounded by water, within the stunning greenery overlooking the sea, or in the pavilion circle, your choices are endless.
- Stunning reception settings. The Cove Jervis Bay knows how to party! With several reception locations, you can curate the perfect night of celebration, music and romance. You could choose a cocktail-style, festoon-lit party on the grass, a marquee filled with grazing tables or a sea-sprayed gathering by the water.
What The Cove Jervis Bay weddings are like:
- Bespoke wedding packages including styling and accommodation
- 13 self-contained boutique cabins, eight luxurious glamping tents and a luxurious seven-bedroom house
- Friendly, passionate, communicative staff
- Incredible south coast vendor options
- Dedicated glam room
- DIY and BYO flexibility
- Full creative control
- Complete privacy
- Stunning photo opportunities
- Relaxing retreat setting
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in for bookings is 4pm and check-out is 10am. For alternative times you can contact The Cove Jervis Bay.
What is the music and noise policy?
All amplified noise must be turned off at 10pm on weeknights and Sundays, and 10.30pm on Saturdays. No subwoofers, drums, DJs or bands are permitted. If you’d like a band for your wedding, you must request permission in written form.
“We recently had our wedding celebration at The Cove, and it was everything and more that we could have dreamed of!! Our friends and family had the best time and have not stopped raving about it!! The staff are so very attentive and generous, and we could not fault them! Their communication in the lead up is excellent, with very prompt responses. Once we arrived, they continued to go above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed (especially coffee and bubbles) to ensure we were relaxed and calm on our big day. The grounds were immaculate and stunning, even more so at night, and it made for the most incredible backdrop for our dream wedding. Our family and friends were also immensely impressed with the friendliness and attentiveness of all the staff. They also make it easy for all our vendors to deal with them.” - Kristy C.