Suppose a wonder-filled wedding venue is what you seek. In that case, the Growwild Wildflower Farm is ready to sweep you off your feet with its native flora and birdlife, serene surroundings, unique décor and, of course, its abundance of vibrant wildflowers.
Nestled in the picturesque Southern Highlands of NSW, this enchanting family-owned and operated wedding venue offers couples a bespoke wedding experience filled with gorgeous, natural backdrops, and stylish ceremony and reception settings. What’s more, Growwild Wildflower Farm offers exclusive venue hire for your wedding weekend, so you and your guests can enjoy complete privacy and seclusion amidst the rural bushland.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Growwild Wildflower Farm:
- Creative control. Growwild Wildflower Farm allows you to let your creative freedom reign. With authentic NSW bushland surroundings, exquisite freshly picked native flowers, and a wide selection of unique décor, this charming wedding venue offers you a blank (or rather colourful) canvas for you to create the wedding of your dreams.
- Stunning outdoor ceremony locations. Growwild Wildflower Farm’s naturally picturesque grounds offer couples numerous luscious green, sunshine-filled, floral decorated ceremony locations. For your idyllic outdoor wedding ceremony, this venue has you covered.
- The sparkling Marquee and rustic Barn. For an incredibly romantic wedding, you and your guests will marvel at Growwild Wildflower Farm’s options. The permanent, timber-floored marquee provides a glowing, fairy-lit atmosphere perfect for larger receptions - fully equipped with a dancefloor and a quirky bar. The gorgeously rustic and character-filled barn boasts a stylish yet endearing ambience, perfect for intimate receptions and ceremonies.
What Growwild Wildflower Farm weddings are like:
- A magical setting plucked straight from a fairytale storybook
- Several charming wedding locations, including a fairy-lit patio for post-ceremony canapés
- Ample photo opportunities
- An abundance of stunning wildflowers
- Exclusive access to the venue on the day of your wedding
- Your choice from three trusted caterers
- An experienced, passionate team dedicated to ensuring your day is unforgettable
- A lovely bridal retreat
- A little over an hour from Sydney and only 3km off the Hume Motorway
What’s your max capacity for weddings at Growwild Wildflower Farm?
The stunning permanent Marquee is ideal for larger receptions of 60-120 guests. The rustic barn can hold up to 50 guests for a more intimate gathering.
"Growwild was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception! Lukas and Jane are incredible owners who were willing to go over and above to make our wedding day perfect, assisting during setup the day before the wedding and being available for all of our needs on the wedding day too, leaving us completely stress-free. Our guests couldn't stop commenting at how beautiful the venue was, even in the unfortunate wet weather we had on our wedding day! Highly recommend Growwild for anyone after a stunning venue with amazing owners who will do whatever it takes to put your mind at ease on your big day". - Lara R.