Anne has performed hundreds of weddings all over Perth, the Swan Valley and beyond. As a full-time celebrant, Anne can travel to wherever you're having your wedding, any day, any time – her bags are packed!
Every couple and every wedding is unique. Anne's professional service is consistent, inclusive, and always going above and beyond for couples.
So why you should you trust Anne with your wedding ceremony?
- Track record. Anne has consistently won wedding awards and continues to receive 5-star reviews.
You are her priority.
- Anne will get to know all about you because she wants to make your wedding authentically about YOU, memorbale, and full of laughs and love. The best day of your life!
- Makes getting married easy. Anne is super-organised and guides you through the whole process and makes it stress-free. From your first meeting to sign the NOIM, to standing with you on your wedding day, Anne will be your 'go to person' who will always have your back.
- A stickler for details. Anne knows how to make a ceremony flow seamlessly and can quickly handle any tricky situations that might arise.
- Great service. Anne will make sure your ceremony runs to time. She'll arrive before everyone else, check the site, test the PA and music, and check with your other wedding suppliers or wedding planner to make sure everything is set to go.
- Great sense of humour, calm, easy-going. She'll bring the right vibe, the love and laughter to your wedding.
- Engaging speaker. Anne's experience in public speaking means your guests will be able to hear and understand her and they won't fall asleep!
- Well dressed. Anne pays particular attention to her appearance and chooses outfits that complement your wedding theme.
- Full time celebrant. Not everyone wants to get married on a weekend so you can have ANne do your wedding any time and any day of the week. She's always available and is super-quick at responding to emails and messages.
“The stress of planning the entire ceremony was taken away with Anne in charge. Anne listened to the type of ceremony we wanted and executed it perfectly.” Emma K
“Anne made the 'boring' side of getting married easy, fun and stress-free. Anne was flexible in making arrangements, made the ceremony interactive for our guests and was inclusive of our interstate family, who couldn't make it on the day. We were particularly impressed by her dedication to storytelling and making her service personal and unique to us.” Hayley H
"Thank you for everything Anne. You helped to guide us through the whole process and just made it all so easy for us. The ceremony was amazing and you had everyone laughing. It was perfect and would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone." Lauren M
So if Anne sounds like the celebrant you'd like to have at your wedding, you know what to do!
Highlights of Anne Miller Marriage Celebrant for your Perth wedding and marriage:
- A range of ceremony options starting from $400 for a sign the marriage register and documentation to the big white wedding Luxe service which is $800 and includes a ceremony written to your requests, onsite rehearsal, and professional PA system.
- The legals are taken care of. Anne handles all the legal aspects of your wedding ceremony, ensuring you’re legally married and registered with Births, Deaths, and Marriages.
- Anne's event organiser experience. Need any help planning other aspects of your wedding? Anne has plenty of tips and advice to share.
- Anne's calm approach to your wedding. Anne can quickly manage any tricky situations at your ceremony. Nothing fazes her.
What else do you need to know about Anne?
Q. How would you describe your wedding ceremony presentation style?
Anne has a very relaxed and natural presentation style and makes every ceremony light-hearted, fun, and with heaps of love thrown in.
Anne aims to create a moment that will become a memory that you and your guests remember for all the right reasons.
Q. What’s your process with couples like?
Everything Anne offers is made easy and explained really well, so you will know exactly what will happen when and why, from booking your ceremony date and lodging the NOIM through to creating your ceremony.
Important dates are highlighted. For example, the last date for lodging the NOIM to be married on the date you have chosen, a meeting to plan your ceremony, rehearsal date, when your personal vows should be completed etc, so things aren't left to the last minute or forgotten.
Anne offers online meetings for couples who find it difficult to meet with her in person.
Q. Can you share one or two wedding ceremony readings you like to recommend to couples?
To be honest Anne's not big on ceremony readings as they are often used as a space filler and her ceremonies are all about the couple.
Anne does have a collection of poems that she sends to couples when they ask for one to be included in their ceremony.
If a couple have chosen a song that has particular significance to them, Anne looks at the lyrics to see if they can be used as a reading or included in the ceremony itself.
Q. What’s the best review you’ve ever received from a couple?
All Anne's reviews are fabulous and she is so grateful to each of her couples for taking the time to post a review.
This is a review from a couple Anne recently married at The Assembly Yard in Fremantle. When Eloise and Liam booked me they were living up north and trying to plan their wedding. I put Eloise in contact with a wedding planner I know in Perth and she took over the planning, bringing some amazing wedding suppliers in Perth together to give Eloise and LIam a fabulous day.
Anne was such a pleasure to work with. She helped us through the entire process of our ceremony including writing our vows which she helped both my partner and I make perfect. She was always available to answer questions and offer advice and wrote a ceremony which was every bit amazing. Thank you Anne!
Q. Can you provide ceremony script samples if a couple would like to see them?
If the couple have booked their wedding with me, I can provide ceremony script examples. However I write each couple's ceremony from scratch as it's important to me to make their ceremony authentic and personal, and to include any elements that they have asked for eg all their guests singing as they walk out as a married couple (with me singing the loudest), fur babies walking down the aisle or bringing the rings.
Q. What else would you like couples to know about what you do?
Anne is Perth's top female celebrant, and has a track record of receiving 5-star reviews and awards.
Anne is a full time celebrant so she is super quick at responding to emails and messages, and can do a wedding anytime of the week, and anywhere as she loves to pack her bag and travel.
Anne aims to bring happiness and love to every wedding. She accepts everyone's uniqueness and embraces the story of those around me. Anne welcomes LGBTQI+ couples and offers Polyamorous ceremonies.
Each and every couple is my priority. Love is love.