Ideally located just 30 minutes north of the CBD, The Marina, Mindarie offers a gorgeous setting for destination weddings near Perth. You’ll love the laidback Mediterranean feel of this stunning waterfront wedding venue, with crystal clear waters and spectacular sunsets forming a breathtaking backdrop for your celebrations.
The Pavilion is an incredibly versatile venue for your waterfront wedding reception at The Marina, Mindarie, with a subtle, neutral colour palette, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the marina, and soaring high ceilings. Whether you’re planning a relaxed cocktail reception or a more formal sit-down affair, The Marina’s dedicated wedding coordinator will ensure everything unfolds seamlessly so you can relax and enjoy your special day.
“The Marina Mindarie is just stunning; it had everything we wanted. The Sky Chapel is amazing - the views were everything we wanted for a ceremony location. The venue also has a hotel attached which was great for us as we had a lot of overseas guests coming. The food and drink were amazing - such a great variety. It was just the perfect day!” - Sophie D.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Marina, Mindarie wedding:
- The stunning waterfront setting. What could be more romantic than celebrating your love against a breathtaking backdrop of shimmering turquoise waters? Weddings at The Marina, Mindarie are renowned for their spectacular sunsets and laidback Mediterranean feel.
- The Sky Chapel ceremony space. Perched high above the marina, the stunning open-air Sky Chapel is a purpose-built ceremony space overlooking the water. Ceremonies at The Marina, Mindarie include white folding chairs, plenty of standing room, dreamy floral arrangements, and a signing table.
- The stylish accommodation. The convenience of hosting your wedding at a venue with onsite accommodation is incomparable, with everything you need in one place. As your wedding celebrations come to an end, your guests can retire to a stylish suite or guest room at the 4-star Marina Hotel, located just a short stroll away from The Pavilion.
Choose from 3 reception options at The Marina, Mindarie:
- The Pavilion. The spacious Pavilion combines both the Harbour and Keys Suites to offer a truly spectacular location for your Perth wedding. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows flood The Pavilion with natural light while framing uninterrupted waterfront views. This versatile space has plenty of room to accommodate 250 seated guests and 300 guests for cocktail-style weddings.
- The Harbour Suite. The Pavilion’s Harbour Suite boasts a breathtaking setting overlooking the picturesque marina. Seating 150 guests or 270 cocktail-style, this light-filled wedding reception venue features a dramatic cathedral ceiling, state-of-the-art audiovisual facilities, and a private balcony with ocean views.
- The Keys Suite. This intimate space is perfect for smaller weddings, with room for 70 seated guests and 130 standing. The Keys Suite boasts a beautiful contemporary design with large floor-to-ceiling windows.
What The Marina, Mindarie weddings are like:
- Picturesque pavilion for receptions overlooking the marina
- Modern open-air chapel for stunning waterfront ceremonies
- Bespoke wedding packages including cocktail and sit-down options
- Stylish 4-star accommodation on site
- Complimentary overnight stay in an Oceanside Suite for the wedding couple
- Convenient location just 30 minutes away from Perth’s CBD
- Free onsite parking
What's included in the venue hire?
Venue hire for weddings at the Pavilion includes the following:
- Complimentary menu tasting for the wedding couple
- Dedicated and professional wedding coordinator
- Your choice of venue set up - banquet round tables of up to 10 guests or cocktail tables
- Gift table, cake table and cake knife
- White table linen including tablecloths, napkins and bridal table skirting
- Personalised menus
- Dancefloor and lectern
- All cutlery, crockery and glassware for each table
- Your wedding cake cut and served on share platters with tea and coffee
What’s the accommodation like at The Marina, Mindarie for wedding guests?
The 4-star Marina Hotel is modern and stylish, with a range of suites and villas to choose from. When you choose Mindarie Marina for your Perth wedding, your wedding guests will be well looked after with special discounts on accommodation, and you’ll enjoy a complimentary overnight stay in an Oceanside Suite.
“The venue was gorgeous. We got married at the Sky Chapel and had the reception at the Pavilion. We also hired some white chairs, and they looked fantastic. A lot of our guests also stayed at the venue. All of our guests are still talking about our wedding as being the best they have been to!” - Greg.