Your day starts by walking down the aisle, blue lake in the background, gardens surround you and Jacaranda trees hanging above framing the moment you say 'I Do'. From there you will be escorted out in golf buggies to our many stunning photo locations while your guests enjoy the scenery and lawn games over a celebatory drink.
The party starts as you arrive back to the clubhouse and join your guests as you experience the culinary delights from our wonderful in-house chefs before raising a toast and dancing the night away.
What sets Lakelands apart:
- Our Jacaranda Trees, they are gorgeous and green for most of the year, and bloom in October - November in purple flowers dropping petals over the ceremony lawns.
- Our waterfall, that's right - we have a cascading waterfall!
- Wet weather options; we have plan A, plan B and plan C - we've got you covered (pun intended) regardless of the weather!
- Garden receptions - if you love the Jacaranda gardens and want to celebrate the evening there as well, we have complete outdoor packages available!
- Whole place to yourself - We dont take any other wedding/event bookings on your wedding day and our restaurant is not open for dinner, so you wont be sharing your day with anyone else.
- Professional Wedding Planner and on the day Coordinator - Weddings by Melissa is an independant planner/coordinator and look after all of Lakelands weddings. They will assist you every step of the way.
- All in one location - once you arrive, you and your guests can stay put. No need to make travel/transfer arrangements with everything in walking distance.
Get in touch and see the venue for yourself, site tours can be booked any day of the week.