WEDDINGS DONE YOUR WAY. A private farm and purpose-built wedding venue. Licensed until midnight. 10 mins from accommodation and The Gold Coast Airport. Chapel & outdoor ceremonies. In-house chef, commercial kitchen and wood-fired pizza oven catering from 20 to 220 people, casual grazing, cocktail or sit-down type menus. 2024 is filling fast. Book your inspection tour soon.
"The venue was magnificent, exactly what we were looking for. We wanted a casual, relaxed & unique atmosphere, & the venue fitted what we needed perfectly." - Bill
What you will love about your Pioneer Country wedding:
- We only host one wedding at a time, making the property an exclusive & private wedding location
- Indoor chapel and outdoor ceremonies both available
- 48 hours of use of the venue, the day before for setup & rehearsal, and 7 hours of full service on the day of the wedding
- Dedicated wedding planner to help guide you through your options, introduce vendors and orchestrate a seamless wedding day.
- Conveniently located in Tweed Heads South — just 10 minutes from The Gold Coast Airport and many nearby hotels that range from affordable to luxurious.
- Ample off-street parking for guests, and we don't mind if they come back the following day to collect their cars.
- Space - 170 acres of rolling farmland and large-scale barn for up to 220 guests for sit-down menu
Peak Friday, Saturday & Sunday weddings for Ceremony + Receptions 50- 220 guests
Off-Peak (saving $1,500)- Monday to Thursday weddings from Ceremony + Reception 20 - 220 guests
Ceremony-only packages are available from Sunday to Thursday.
Ceremony & Garden Party (3hr) packages available from Sunday to Thursday.
"The beauty of the grounds & chapel made our wedding photos stunning. To top it all off, our wedding planner's professionalism & friendly nature made everything easy for us. We were so happy with how the whole event was handled." - Samantha
I am Pioneer Country's in-house wedding planner. My main priority is to make your wedding planning easy and to reduce stress levels. I also like to give our couples the courage to do their own thing and enable them to personalise their big day so that their wedding becomes a distinctive memory that will last with family and friends for years.
I look forward to meeting you and helping design your wedding.
Owner & Wedding Planner