Established in 2013 by key photographer Adam Brentnall, Journey By Light Photography is an experienced wedding photography business based in the hills of the breathtaking Macedon Ranges. Working all across Central Victoria, this exceptional photography business provides brilliant service and - somehow - even more impressive wedding photos. These images are elegant, emotional, and breathtakingly beautiful - there won’t be a dry eye in the house after a viewing of these! Thoughtful and experimental, Journey By Light Photography’s approach focuses on capturing authentic, magical moments and naturally-posed portraits, with some of the talented photographers on hand specialising in portraiture work.
Ever the versatile bunch, this team also can offer gorgeous family and lifestyle photography and dreamy landscape shots - perfect if you have little ones attending your wedding or have a particularly scenic venue. To ensure the perfect image, your Journey By Light Photographer will meet up with you before your wedding for a relaxed chat - at your venue, if you’d like - to discuss your wants and preferences: Would you prefer a more candid approach over staged shots? Are you uncomfortable in front of the camera and need some guidance? Are there any specific shots you’d like captured? These are the kind of thoughtful questions your talented photographer might ask.
If you’re interested in booking this magnificent photography team to capture your magical day, then you’ll want to check out their all-inclusive wedding packages - some of which include musical wedding entertainment, too. Journey By Light Photography has partnered with some of the most applauded musical acts in Central Victoria, in order to offer convenient, well-priced wedding packages that provide couples with two suppliers in one package. Having said that, they also have a range of packages strictly for photography, which start from around $1500.
Whatever you decide, this hardworking, versatile team will do their absolute best to make your wedding photography dreams come true.
“Adam did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day. The service is extremely professional and Adam is so lovely and friendly, it was nice to have him as part of our day. We had a last-minute request to video our ceremony and it wasn't an issue for him at all. Adam's communication is exceptional, keeping us informed of the process the entire time. Thank you so much Adam, we couldn't be happier.” Davielle & Kristian
What you can expect when working with Journey By Light Photography for your Central Victorian wedding:
- Photos of the highest quality. Journey By Light Photography is known for their incredible work, brilliant customer service, and beautiful, heart-melting wedding photos.
- Experienced photographer. Journey By Light Photography was created in 2013 by main photographer Adam Brentnall, and he has been delivering stunning wedding photos to loved-up couples since then.
- Knowledge of the best photo locations. A regular in the Central Victorian wedding scene, Adam can show you his favourite wedding photography locations - ones that boast the best light and gorgeous scenery.
Highlights of working with Adam of Journey By Light Photography:
- Beautiful, emotive wedding photos
- Option for photography and music packages
- One of Central Victoria’s premier wedding photography businesses
- Experienced photographer with knowledge of best photo locations
- Services Macedon Ranges, Daylesford, and Central Victoria
- Option for drone footage
- Sneak peeks from your wedding day within 24hrs
- Willing to travel interstate
“Adam was an amazing photographer for our wedding day! He scoped out some ideas with us ahead of time to make sure the photos would align with what we were looking for. On the day he made sure to capture all the little moments that we weren't even thinking about. The photos that arrived after the wedding are stunning. We wanted photos that captured the moment and didn't look staged and this was exactly what we got. We also paid extra for a photo book. Adam made sure the quality was perfect ... We love our photos!” Rebecca & Rhys