Hey there, you must be here because someone’s getting hitched?! Well a big congrats to you BOTH! (Insert virtual hug here!🤗) And now you’re in that exciting but daunting stage of organising your big day and are probably feeling a little overwhelmed booking your dream team?! Well here’s where I have to vouch for myself and say “you’ve found your photographer!” But firstly, I encourage you to look through my galleries. If you like what you see then that’s amazing, that’s the first step! You need to feel confident that you’ve found a photographer who has a style you LOVE! Secondly, you are looking at taking on another relationship! Apart from all the emails, phone calls and last minute meetings, we’re going to be spending quite a lot of time together to document your day. I’ve got to be the Yin to your Yang! If we can tick both these boxes, then we’re unstoppable!!
Ok, so some other key points to know;
- I’m based in the Macedon Ranges/Daylesford area, and have been for quite some time so that’s to YOUR advantage if this is where you’re deciding to get hitched. I already know the best locations at the wedding venue you choose!
- Yes, I’m a professional wedding photographer since 2013, so I KNOW weddings. I know what works, and what doesn’t. I’m here to guide you from day 1, kind of like your own personal wedding planner! I can even drop some names of the best wedding vendors I’ve worked alongside and hold in high esteem to help create your dream team!
- Unless you’re a celebrity of some description, then I’m guessing you consider yourself “awkward” in front of the camera? Don’t worry, 95% of my couples say the same thing. But did you see any awkwardness in my galleries? Those couples absolutely rocked the camera and were blown away by how much fun it was. Don’t worry, I’m not going to make you do anything you don’t want to do. Which leads me to the next point…
- If you do book me, then I’m going to offer you a complimentary engagement session, or what I like to coin an ‘ice-breaker’ sesh! Halfway into it I can guarantee that any awkwardness will soon disappear and you will be playing up to the camera! Let’s call it your dress rehearsal! And the bonus is you get some professional photos to keep, to maybe use on your wedding invites or that website your considering building!
- Let’s consider your budget. I’m a firm believer that ‘you get what you pay for’, and I honestly believe that my price truly reflects my experience and service. I’m not the cheapest option but by no means the dearest either. But think about this; apart from the wedding dress, maybe some left over cake and your bouquets, your photographs are really the only tangible thing you get to take away from your big day - and you only get one shot at it🤞- so photography should be considered a worthy investment.
- I'm for everyone 🌈
- Totally up for travel, I’ll go to the moon and back for you, passport is at the ready!
- Did I mention I have a drone?!
- I’m passionate about my work, and creating your love story. I just absolutely LUUUUVVV shooting weddings! I give my all, I feed off the vibes and sometimes go a bit crazy but just know you’re going to get 110% of me from the day you both say YES Adam, we want you to be our wedding photographer to the day I deliver you both the MAGIC! ✨