Thanks to the wonderful world of COVID a lot of business have had to ensure our cancellation policy is updated and reflects the ever changing world. Here is our policy in full:
Komodo Music Terms and Conditions
1. It is understood by the client that the $200.00 deposit (Two Hundred Dollars) is non-refundable.
2. If client cancels 30 days prior to event, all monies paid will be refunded (apart from deposit).
3. All outstanding monies must be paid if cancelled after 30 days to event and full balance must be paid 7 days prior to event.
4. If the client meets with their allocated DJ and is not satisfied, providing it is reasonable to do so, Komodo Music will re-allocate a DJ and organise another meeting.
5. If there is an emergency on the day of the function, Komodo Music will do everything within its power to cover a show with a replacement DJ or equipment.
6. It is also understood any damage to equipment caused by the client or guests will be the client's responsibility to pay, repair or replace.
COVID and Pandemic additions
7. If an event is cancelled due to local WA/state government order, regardless of how close the wedding is the deposit/amounts paid are made into credit and transferred to a new date. The client will have 1 year from the original date of the wedding to pick a new date. After that time the credit will become forfeit.
8. If an event can go ahead but the restrictions placed on it make it superfluous (i.e. only 5 people can attend, social distancing means most of the planned guests cannot attend now, etc) the wedding can be transferred to a new date as the above
9. If an event is cancelled as a precaution or personal choice (i.e. family can no longer attend due to other state/country COVID restrictions) but there is no local WA/state government order restricting the event going ahead our standard cancellation policies apply.
10. If possible, Komodo Music will try to give the same DJ.
11. If the reschedule date selected clashes with other events and Komodo Music cannot deliver the service, the full balance be refunded minus the $200 deposit
12. Komodo Music, at its discretion, can change or waive certain terms and conditions when we feel it is appropriate and on individual circumstances.