Based 25 minutes from Perth, Lime Flowers is a terrific, boutique florist with a reputation for creating outstanding, unique and beautiful wedding floral designs. Led by Lorrae Rebisz, this talented team has been creating stunning, bespoke floral arrangements for the past 15 years, making them a popular choice for florals in their community. With a focus on delivering exceptional customer service and creating floral arrangements that stun clients in the best possible way, Lime Flowers have grown to become a much-loved favourite in the wedding industry - and it’s not hard to see why.
Whether you’re after a classic, white bridal bouquet or unique, custom design full of personality - be that bold and colourful, unique and dreamy or traditional and elegant - Lime Flowers can create the wedding bouquet of your dreams. Having said that, Lime Flowers can create a lot more for you than bouquets; this team of creative florists can use their floral artistry skills and passion for flowers to create table centrepieces, arch decorations, flower crowns, buttonholes and much more. You’ll just love the results they deliver: heavenly, beautiful arrangements that set the scene for a romantic wedding.
Spoiling their couples for choice, Lime Flowers offers a range of fresh flowers to choose from, including seasonal and native blooms, in a range of varying colours, shapes, styles and sizes. Effectively, this boutique florist can work to any theme or colour palette, and design a floral arrangement that suits your budget and wedding style. Believe us, you’ll be impressed by the incredible arrangements made by Lorrae and her team for your wedding day.
“Thank you to Lorrae and the team at Lime Flowers for creating the most beautiful bouquets and buttonholes for our wedding in January. The bouquets were even more amazing than I could imagine and matched our colours perfectly. Thank you so much for being so easy to deal with through the whole process and for making our day everything we had hoped for and more.” Kaila
What makes Lime Flowers an ideal choice for your wedding bouquets?
- Styling services. Want to take the stress out of your wedding day? Of course you do. This is where Lime Flowers comes in: they offer on-the-day styling for Perth weddings and surrounds, including ceremony arch and table styling. Breathe a sigh of relief, you won’t need to ask a relative to style your wedding for you - a professional florist is happy to do it!
- Quality blooms. Your wedding flowers will be the most beautiful bouquet you’ve ever seen - big words, but we’re confident Lime Flowers can deliver on this! Not only will your florals be fresh, but they’ll be aesthetically-pleasing, with Lime Flowers only picking the best of the bunch for your bouquet.
- Personalised service. Expect excellent customer service and a completely personalised experience when you book your wedding florals with Lime Flowers. Whether you’re hoping for a traditional bouquet of elegant white roses or a contemporary, modern design, the team will work with you to create a bespoke bouquet based on your dreams and ideas - your wedding bouquet will be one-of-a-kind.
- Styles and colour. Lime Flowers offers a range of flowers, in different colours, sizes and types - ranging from native beauties to unique foliage. Lime Flowers can also work within your wedding theme, be it glamorous and colourful or charmingly rustic.
- Passionate about flowers. This team of professional and creative florists just love flowers, and enjoy experimenting with different colours and species to create a beautiful, cohesive look for their couples - you’ll be impressed by the stunning final result.
- Reception styling. From wedding cake flowers and hanging wreaths to garlands and themed centrepieces, Lime Flowers can design a range of floral arrangements for your wedding reception - they’re a one-stop shop. Speak to the friendly and open-minded team about your ideas, and hey, you might be pleasantly surprised by their enthusiastic, can-do attitude (although you shouldn’t be!)
Here’s what you need to know about Lime Flowers’ services and products:
- Beautiful bouquets. With inspiration from their couples, Lime Flowers creates absolutely beautiful floral designs - they don’t call it floral artistry for nothing! From the larger, bridal bouquet to the bridesmaids’ more modest arrangement, Lime Flowers creates custom, stunning bouquets that are unique, stylish, in line with your colour theme and wedding style, and look great in photos.
- Flower crowns. Instead of a brooch, why not opt for a boho or elegant flower crown? The team at Lime Flowers can create a flower crown that complements your wedding dress, suits your face shape and stays put all evening - withstanding even your rigorous dancing!
- Buttonholes. Don’t forget the groom! Of course, dashing buttonholes are a must-have at weddings - they’re charming and look like they’re straight out of a fairytale, especially red roses. Lime Flowers can create a buttonhole that makes the groom and his groomsmen or groomslady feel handsome and confident.
- Ceremony flowers. You might like to leave your arch or arbour bare, or you might choose to decorate it with some stunning, feature floral arrangements. Lime Flowers can create a bespoke arrangement that looks terrific in photos without monopolising the focus. They can also do decorations, wreaths, gifts for guests, garlands, pews and tables, of course.
- Aisle petals. Many venues don’t allow rice or fake petals, which is why fresh, scented rose petals are perfect for flower girls to sprinkle down the aisle. Lime Flowers happily provides these, so you can have the fairytale entrance of your dreams.
“Lime Flowers provided the flowers for my wedding this past Sunday and all I can say is Lorrae and her team did a wonderful job. Our only request was for colour matching and from then on, my wife Kate and I trusted Lorrae to do the rest. She didn’t disappoint, the flower arrangements were beautiful and matched the colour theme of our wedding perfectly. From table settings to my bouquet, I was very happy with what she did for us. Thank you Lorrae, you are so good at what you do, Kate and I appreciate your help more than we can say. You helped make our day feel even more special.” Caroline
What’s your wedding flower design process like with couples?
Couples are invited to attend an obligation-free consultation or have an informal chat over the phone to discuss their needs. This may include a discussion about how many bouquets, buttonholes, table centrepieces or arch decorations are needed, and what ideas in terms of colours and preferred flowers you might have. (This is the part where you show your florist any Pinterest photos of beautiful bouquets you’ve saved. Go on, we know you have them). From there, a formal booking might be made, and your florist will keep a folder of your notes and any pictures of inspiration. Closer to the wedding date, your florist will touch base about your ideas and chat with you about what’s in season, presentation and what the bouquet might look like. Finally, you will receive your beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements on your wedding day.
Besides flowers, what other decor elements do you supply?
Lime Flowers has a range of candles, vases, champagnes and gifts that can be added on to any flower order - and they’re absolutely gorgeous.
“Lime flowers – I can’t recommend this team of beautiful ladies enough. We recently had Lorrae and her team work their magic for our wedding. And Wow! Did they deliver, I could not have asked for a better result. The energy and excitement from the girls only added to my excitement and made the whole experience even more special. Nothing seemed too much, even when I got into bridezilla mode. I highly recommend them for both their work and amazing prices.” Lauren
“The lovely ladies of Lime Flowers created actual magic for our wedding day! The bouquets were more than I could ever have imagined and stayed picture perfect all day! I couldn’t have asked for anything more and the girls were so amazing to work with! Thanks a bunch.” Rachael