Hills Botanic is a beautiful wedding flower boutique servicing Perth. They offer stunning bespoke floral designs from lush, textured bouquets to minimalistic styles. With a strong focus on eco-friendly practices, Hills Botanic strives to care for the environment in any way possible, including supporting local artisans. For a warm, welcoming atmosphere and eye-catching blooms, look no further!
Hills Botanic offers couples gorgeous, personalised floral designs, no matter what colour palette or bloom style you're after — Hills Botanic can accommodate.
This creative team focus on a 'smell the roses' approach, ensuring their couples feel welcomed and heard and can enjoy every minute of the process.
"Thank you, Hills Botanic, for making the most stunning bouquet I've ever seen for my wedding. I received (and continue to receive) so many comments on my gorgeous flowers. Friendly and professional, and the flowers they delivered (and those in-store) are just so beautiful. I love coming in to visit and have found many perfect gifts to present my friends and family with. I've since dried my wedding bouquet, which still looks amazing, and planted the succulents, so the memory lives in our garden." — Aimee D.
What you'll love about working with Hills Botanic for your Perth wedding:
- Stunning floral designs. Hills Botanic boasts a captivating selection of wedding blooms, they can also craft a bespoke design just for you — reflective of your personality and wedding theme.
- Warm, welcoming team. You'll feel instantly at ease and heard when working with the passionate Hills Botanic team. They are all about ensuring a calming experience tailored to your needs.
Highlights of working with Hills Botanic Perth:
- Creative floral boutique
- Eco-friendly practices
- Fresh and Dried/Preserved florals
- Supports local businesses and artisans
- Supportive, warm, welcoming team
- Established in 2017
Family is at the heart of our business, and we are lucky to spend our days working with an exceptional team that shares our mission of bringing more beauty into the world.
Mrs Katrina Dickson