Unique, fun and intimate weddings are my specialty.
But what am I like as a person? And what are you looking for in a celebrant?
The most authentic and truthful way of finding out is to read the many reviews about me, right here on Easy Weddings.
To help out, here is a snapshot of what couples have said.
- So easy to talk too, friendly, down to earth, kind and inclusive
- Has a great sense of humour
- Incredibly professional, organised and resourceful
- Nothing was too much trouble, everything was so easy and stress free
- Incorporated our ideas and ensured everything was just what we wanted
- The package of information and book of wording choices provided made the process so much easier
- Our first meeting was very relaxed and obligation free
- The cost was all inclusive, no hidden extras and VERY REASONABLE
- Jan is AMAZING at what she does. She certainly created a perfect day for us and a life time of great memories
Now, what do you want your ceremony to be like?
- Most couples want a marriage ceremony that is not too long, relaxed, memorable, contains a few laughs and is certainly not boring, but at the same time being thoughtful and respectful.
- Couples who are becoming a blended family often wish to recognise their children.
- Some couples wish to include their precious furry members of the family or include symbolic cultural traditions.
- And some couples are not sure what they want or where to start.
This is where I come in.
As a full time celebrant, I’m here to provide unlimited assistance, expert knowledge and many great ideas to guide you through the planning process in creating the magic for your special day and to celebrate the beginning of your new life together.
It’s not only what a celebrant does, it’s how they do it that makes the difference.
So what I will provide for you at no extra cost?
- A folder of information to help understand the process, legalities and plan your ceremony
- A book containing range of ideas and wording options for each section of the ceremony, including symbolic ceremonies
- Ideas on how to include children or your precious furry members of the family
- Complete freedom to choose how and what you wish to include to create a truly unique ceremony
- Over 1200 music tracks (or you can provide your own)
- PA system with an independent operator
- Plus heaps of other extras which can be found on my website.
My main objectives:
- To discover what’s important to you as a couple. Understand what makes you tick, what you like and don’t like.
- Enable you to relax and enjoy the journey, knowing your ceremony is in reliable hands and will run smoothly.
- To never tell you what you should or shouldn’t include in your ceremony (except for the legal bits of course) – after all, it’s your day so it should be exactly what you want.
- To create and expertly deliver a unique, sincere, personal ceremony (with some fun and precious moments) that you and your guests will be talking about in years to come.
If you are still reading this, you have seen, read or heard something about me that you like and you probably have some questions.
So what’s next?
1. Get in touch a.s.a.p to make sure I’m available on your day.
2. We can then have a chat so you can get your first glimpse of who I am. I can also find out a little more detail and give you a firm costing.
3. We can set up a time to meet in person or on Zoom (no obligation of course!) so you can check me out and feel comfortable that I am the right fit for yourselves and your special day.