I believe that ceremonies and celebrations are an important part of our family, social, and community lives.
They say that life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take but the number of times it takes your breath away.As a marriage celebrant I am fortunate to witness thousands of these moments.
The moment a father see his little girl as a bride; the moment a groom sights the woman who, miraculously has agreed to be his lifelong partner; the tears a mother cries from sheer joy. Who wouldn’t love this life.
My quoted price includes some of the following:
- An initial consultation (obligation free)
- Preparation of Notice of Intended Marriage(Form 13)
- Witnessing all relevant documents. (birth certificates, foreign passports, divorce papers of previous spouse )
- Supplying information regarding Pre-Marriage counselling.
- Unlimited meetings to discuss your unique ceremony.
- Preparation of Declaration on Form14 prior to marriage. Witnessing all signatures on this document.
- Preparation of Marriage Certificate (Form 15)
- Preparing Letters to Immigration/Consulates for overseas couples, who may be planning to emigrate.
- Compose and produce a ceremony uniquely yours with a ceremony manual to assist in creating your ceremony. It includes rituals you might like to include.
- Lodgement of Legal documents with Births,Deaths & Marriages (BDM).
- A rehearsal as required.
- Table & Cloth with matching covered chair for signing at the ceremony.
- PA sound system with inbuilt CD player.
- A commemorative copy of the ceremony.
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Easy Weddings' suppliers have received 170,000+ independant reviews from brides and grooms.
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.