Sarah Abrahamse is an adventurous marriage celebrant servicing the Hunter Valley and Newcastle regions. She strives to create unique ceremonies that you'll cherish for years to come — sharing your story in an upbeat, authentic manner. You'll adore her positive, bubbly approach and top organisational skills — as well as her lovingly-designed packages to suit varying wedding styles.
Looking for a vibrant, down-to-earth marriage celebrant? If so, you'll love working with Sarah Abrahamse! As a primary school teacher, Sarah knows how to keep people engaged, entertained, and organised. Whether you're after a simple legals-only ceremony or something completely personalised — Sarah has you covered.
You can expect a complimentary consultation, face-to-face and virtual meetings, unlimited communication before the wedding, vow writing assistance, and so much more! Her prime goal is to create a seamless wedding experience for you and everyone involved while ensuring your ceremony is as magical as you've imagined — if not better!
What you'll love about working with Sarah Abrahamse Celebrant for your Hunter Valley, Newcastle wedding:
- Warm, bubbly personality. Sarah is known for her smiley, upbeat disposition and adventurous spirit. She will do her very best to add as much sunshine and joy to your wedding day while ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Lovingly-crafted packages. From legals-only options to the full ceremony package, she can do it all. You can expect unlimited communication, script consultations, vow-writing assistance, high-quality PA equipment, and more!
Highlights of working with Sarah Abrahamse Celebrant Hunter Valley, Newcastle:
- Bubbly, down-to-earth celebrant
- Heartfelt personalised ceremonies
- Legals-only ceremonies
- Expertly-designed packages
- Complimentary consultation
I’m positive, smiley and I love love! I also love travel, photography, music, red wine and dogs!
I’ve been a primary school teacher for more than a decade, so I can handle crowds, I’m organised and I’ve mastered ‘calm and patient.’
I’m also a Commonwealth registered marriage celebrant. Being a wedding celebrant is all about the JOY for me.
Assisting and guiding couples on their journey to celebrate their love, on their day, in their way!