Vicki Lever Celebrant is a professional, thoughtful marriage celebrant servicing Port Stephens and the Hunter Valley. She boasts 13+ years of experience marrying a diverse range of couples and fantastic creative writing skills. For a one-of-a-kind ceremony filled with sentiment and wit — Vicki has your back! You can expect stellar resources, a listening ear, and gentle guidance.
Vicki Lever is all about facilitating an open, warm space for you to toss ideas around and collaboratively create a beautiful, meaningful wedding ceremony. Armed with years of writing, designing, and wedding experience, Vicki will gently guide you through each step of the process, offer her endless list of resources, and even assist with vow writing if you desire. As a confident speaker with a vivacious personality, Vicki won't have any problem engaging your loved ones and ensuring everyone has a heartfelt, unforgettable experience.
"Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! We absolutely love the beautiful and personal ceremonies you create. You make the day feel so special. Vicki has also done both of our daughter's naming days which were both done so beautifully. You are always so kind and friendly and make everyone around you feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. We can't recommend Vicki enough!!” — Belinda K.
What you'll love about working with Vicki Lever Celebrant for your Port Stephens, Hunter Valley wedding:
- Romantic, fun ceremonies. Vicki prides herself on crafting beautiful, unique ceremonies that tell the tales of your unique bond as a couple. Short and sweet or large and extravagant — the choice is yours!
- Highly experienced. Vicki boasts over 13 years of experience marrying couples from all walks of life and over 18 years of experience as a workplace trainer and designer — arming her with invaluable design skills. She brings her confidence, refined writing techniques, and deep understanding of ceremony crafting to the table!
- Fantastic resources. Not only will Vicki take the time to learn your story and listen to your ideas, but she will arm you with everything you need to create a spectacular, heartfelt ceremony — from vow examples and guides to 20 Top Tips for designing your own vows.
Highlights of working with Vicki Lever Celebrant Port Stephens, Hunter Valley:
- Professional, passionate marriage celebrant
- Romantic, fun, heartfelt ceremonies
- Stellar resources
- 13+ years of experience marrying couples
- Same-sex friendly
"Vicki was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Vicki was incredibly easy to work with, even while we were living overseas. As soon as we met Vicki, she made us feel instantly comfortable and helped us with absolutely everything. We couldn't have asked for the wedding ceremony to have gone any better, Vicki helped with direction and preparing our bridal party, so they knew exactly what to do. We would 110% recommend Vicki to any couple! Vicki was supportive through writing our vows. You can really tell she loves what she does. Thank you for being one of the most important parts of our day, Vicki. Our wedding was truly special because of the ceremony you put together. We can't wait to show you the video!" — Isabelle R.
I have loved my role as a Celebrant since my appointment in 2009. Over the past 18 years, my position as a Workplace Trainer & Designer has given me valuable experience in public speaking and has provided me with the skills to design an individual ceremony – one of a kind. After 14 years as a Marriage Celebrant in Sydney, I have made a seachange from Cronulla to Nelson Bay. However, I am happy to travel to the Hunter Region and the wider area of Port Stephens NSW.
Ms Vicki Lever