As you are looking me up I'm guessing you are planning a wedding - congratulations what an exciting time for you both!
The lead up to your wedding day is a very special part of your journey and all part of the fun!
I would love to meet you both and work with you to create the perfect ceremony for you both that you will remember forever :) My wish for you is that planning your ceremony is a fun and enjoyable process - stress is something I try very hard to avoid and I love to make sure my couples feel happy , calm and relaxed.
Choosing your celebrant is a very personal choice - so here's 's a little bit about me and how I can help you to plan your special wedding day...your way! My role is as a celebrant is more than a job, its a passion and I feel truly honoured to be able to meet and get to know my beautiful couples and to stand by your side on one of the happiest days of your life!
- My style is relaxed, fun and friendly, yet totally professional
- I hold a Certificate IV in Celebrancy and am a member of the Australian Marriage Celebrants association to ensure I remain current with all professional guidelines.
- Being part of Celebrant Connect Australia I can also offer emergency celebrant back up in the unlikely event that I cannot attend your wedding.
- I have a background in hospitality and event management..I love to make sure everyone is stress free and has a wonderful time.
- I can assist you with inspiration for your vows, music and ceremony inclusions ...there are so many options!
- Guidance with the legally required documentation and lodgement of all required documents to register your marriage is all part of the service
- Emergency celebrant back up in the unlikely event that it is required
- I provide a professional quality sound system and microphones - also assistance with music if required
- If you need a signing table and and chairs I can offer this as an additionnal package option
- Flexible pricing depending on time, location and inclusions
- Printed copy of your wedding ceremony and your vows to keep and treasure is provided after your day. Your vows are printed on lovely personalised cards that will look beautiful in your photos.
Many of my beautiful couples have become friends and I love to keep in touch and to hear about your marriage journey after you wedding day.
I would love to meet you too and to share in this exciting time in your lives :)