Robyn makes it a top priority to help couples explore what works best for you both whilst keeping it very special, relaxed, and intimate experience. Whether you are planning a large or micro wedding, with her years of experience as a celebrant and an MC, Robyn loves to make sure her couples feel happy, calm, and relaxed in the leadup to and day of their wedding.
“From the very first phone call, we knew that Robyn was the right choice: her warmth and sincerity shone through. She's very compassionate, intuitive and professional in her approach. She pays attention to the little details, taking special care to find out what is of significance to you and surprises and delights you with her insight in writing the marriage ceremony. Nothing was too much trouble and she was very flexible in her approach.” — Darren G.
Choosing your celebrant is a very personal choice, and what sets Robyn apart is that she considers her role as more than a job. To Robyn, being a celebrant is a passion, and she feels truly honoured to be able to meet and get to know you and your loved ones, and to stand by your side on one of the happiest days of your life!
Flexible pricing depending on time, location, and inclusions, but a legal’s only service starts at $550. Robyn will also provide a printed copy of your wedding ceremony and your vows to keep and treasure forever. Your vows will also be printed on lovely personalised cards that will look beautiful in your photos.
Robyn is fully trained in infection control practices, following Covid-Safe rules, and has a first-aid certificate.
What you’ll love about Robyn from Love My Way Celebrancy for your Sydney (or Blue Mountains) wedding:
- Her style. Robyn’s style is relaxed, fun and friendly, yet totally professional.
- She’s a qualified celebrant. Robyn holds a Certificate IV in Celebrancy and is a member of the Australian Marriage Celebrants Association. Being part of Celebrant Connect Australia means Ribyn can source a celebrant in the unlikely event that she cannot attend your wedding.
- She has a background in event management. Not only can she expertly stick to a schedule, Robyn also knows how to ensure guests are having a good time.
Highlights of Love My Way Celebrancy for your Sydney wedding:
- Personalised ceremonies. Robyn can assist you with inspiration for your vows, music, and ceremony inclusions.
- Expert advice and legal documents handled. Robyn provides expert guidance for and lodgement of the legally required documentation to register your marriage.
- Provides her own equipment. Robyn has a professional sound system and microphones and can provide a signing table and two chairs if required. Additional white folding chairs are also available as an additional package.
“My new husband and I highly recommend Robyn. We could not have asked for a better day or better celebrant. Robyn made the process easy and the transition went so smoothly. She is very professional and she makes sure she has the fine details in place. We all had a great connection and I believe that is so important when choosing a celebrant. we really couldn't recommend her enough. 5 stars for Robyn.” — Amie G.