Located on the fringe of Bowral, just over an hour away from Sydney and two hours from Canberra, Centennial Vineyards Restaurant is the perfect location for relaxed country weddings in New South Wales. You’ll love the secluded feel of this winery wedding venue, surrounded by idyllic countryside and seemingly endless rows of vines.
There are plenty of options when it comes to your wedding flow at Centennial Vineyards Restaurant. Host a romantic garden ceremony on the property, followed by a relaxed reception in the rustic-style restaurant or Tuscan-inspired courtyard. Whether you opt for an indoor or outdoor celebration, you’ll be blown away by the impeccable service and bespoke packages at this beautiful country wedding venue.
“Loved Centennial. The space is amazing, large enough to feel lush but earthy enough to feel intimate. The staff know their stuff and put any worries to ease. Getting married in Covid changed a few things, but we really worked to make it as special as possible within the regulations; the team was both professional but accommodating. The food was delicious, service on point, wine was perfect, the setting was divine. We had a winter wedding, so to have the fireplace on the inside was beautiful!” - Amy G.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Centennial Vineyards Restaurant wedding:
- The picturesque vineyard setting. Couples gravitate towards Centennial Vineyards Restaurant for its dreamy countryside location, nestled amid rolling green hills and sprawling vineyards. You’ll love the endless possibilities for your wedding photos among the vines at this stunning winery wedding venue.
- The bespoke food menus. Weddings at Centennial Vineyards Restaurant are renowned for their exceptional food menus, perfectly paired with the estate’s award-winning cool-climate wines. Owner-chef Robin Murray and his talented culinary team will work with you to design a bespoke menu for your wedding, drawing inspiration from the abundance of fresh produce in the Southern Highlands Region.
- The exceptional service. Previous couples who have chosen Centennial Vineyards Restaurant as their wedding venue consistently praise the Centennial team for their dedication, passion, and attentive service. They continuously strive to curate incredible weddings that are utterly seamless and stress-free, allowing you to relax and enjoy this special time.
Choose from 3 reception options at Centennial Vineyards Restaurant:
- The Restaurant. The rustic-style restaurant at Centennial Vineyards is a beautiful open space with soaring six-metre-high ceilings, exposed beams, hardwood floors, and antique furniture. Large windows flood the room with natural light while framing picture-perfect views over the vineyards and the stone-paved courtyard. The restaurant has space for up to 180 seated guests and 300 guests for cocktail-style weddings.
- The Courtyard. Centennial’s Tuscan-inspired alfresco courtyard offers a stunning setting for outdoor weddings, with creamy white sandstone, a large open fireplace, and an ornate water fountain. The courtyard can comfortably accommodate up to 300 guests for cocktail-style weddings and also allows for marquees.
- The Verandah. Adjoining the restaurant, the verandah is a gorgeous space for smaller wedding celebrations, with bi-fold doors opening onto an uninterrupted view of the vineyards. This intimate space can accommodate up to 50 seated guests.
What Centennial Vineyards Restaurant weddings are like:
- Rustic-style restaurant for relaxed reception dinners
- Tuscan-inspired alfresco courtyard for drinks and canapés
- Endless photo opportunities among the vines
- Bespoke food menus curated by owner-chef Robin Murray
- Award-winning cool-climate wines
- 1.5 hours from Sydney and 2 hours from Canberra
- Ample onsite parking
Can I have my ceremony at Centennial Vineyards Restaurant?
Absolutely! There is plenty of space on the property to host beautiful garden wedding ceremonies.
Are there any hotels nearby for wedding guests?
There is plenty of accommodation nearby in Bowral, including:
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
- The Imperial Hotel & Motel
- Peppers Craigieburn Bowral
“We had our reception at Centennial Vineyards, and our events coordinator was amazing and beyond helpful! We were very lucky to be able to have her help. The set-up was all very easy, and we didn't need a lot of decorations for the venue. It's all very personal, and the chef came out to talk with us, and with the vineyard, we were able to do wine tastings with them as well. All the staff were very happy and friendly on the night, and everything just ran so smoothly!” - Lucinda M.