If you’re on the hunt for an idyllic coastal paradise, you’ll love what Headlands Austinmer Beach has to offer. Nestled right against the sea, you and your guests will be able to enjoy breathtaking ocean views and awe-inspiring photo opportunities. With the sweeping parklands and sandy beaches, you’ll feel swept up in a dream.
Whether you desire an intimate outdoor wedding or a grand, lively affair, Headlands can accommodate. You have the choice between several gorgeous nearby ceremony sites and Headlands’ very own luxurious Sundowner Terrace and Ocean View North room. For a truly inspiring wedding day, you can’t go past Headland’s five-star service, delectable, fresh cuisine, and undeniably beautiful location.
If you decide to extend your wedding day into a mini holiday, Headlands Austinmer Beach’s gorgeous seaside accommodation will undoubtedly impress and pamper you! With the ocean on your doorstep, a private balcony, and a swimming pool, you won’t want to leave.
“The team at Headlands Austinmer Beach are AMAZING. They had every detail covered, and the whole wedding ran seamlessly, which made the entire experience super relaxed and easy for us. The location is amazing, and all of the guests loved the view from the function room. The rooms are spacious and well decorated. There are so many beautiful areas around the shore to get some amazing natural photos. Overall they are amazing, and I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married.” —Imogen S.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Headlands Austinmer Beach New South Wales:
- Stylish wedding settings. Headlands Austinmer Beach is an undeniably picturesque waterfront venue in and of itself. Within its glassy exteriors sits the stunning Ocean View Room, complete with spectacular panoramic sea views, neutral-toned furnishing to accentuate the beach’s natural beauty, two bars, and complete privacy on the top level of the venue. The spacious balconies and elegant décor are also worth a marvel! If you prefer to be in the open air, their beautiful Terrace Sundowner is also at your fingertips.
- Gorgeous nearby ceremony settings. If you desire a sunkissed outdoor ceremony, Headlands is just a stone’s throw away from several charming options. Little Austinmer Beach, Glastonbury Gardens, and Tuckerman Park are just a handful of what’s available. Whether you desire a sandy, barefoot ceremony, or a magical garden gathering, Headlands can help you turn your wedding vision into a beautiful reality.
- Magical onsite accommodation. What’s more convenient than onsite accommodation? Maybe onsite accommodation nestled right beside the beach? Headland Austinmer Beach’s spectacular 52 self-contained serviced apartments are decked out with chic furnishings, private balconies, easy access to the swimming pool, and of course, complimentary WiFi. For the perfect wedding retreat, you can’t go past Headlands Hotel.
What Headlands Austinmer Beach New South Wales weddings are like:
- Breathtaking seaside wedding venue
- Stunning onsite and nearby wedding settings
- Mouth-watering cuisines
- Luxurious coastal accommodation
- Various reception styles available
- Passionate, dedicated team
- Endless awe-inspiring photo opportunities
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Headlands Austinmer Beach New South Wales?
Headlands Austinmer Beach can accommodate up to 280 guests for a beautiful, coastal wedding experience.
“I couldn't have picked a better location for my wedding than Headlands Austinmer Beach. We spent the whole weekend at Headlands and had an absolute ball. The venue was stunning, the team were amazing, and the food was delicious. I cannot thank you all enough for making our day so special.” — Rachel L.