If you’re on the hunt for a talented team of videographers to capture the magical moments of your wedding day on film, Melbourne-based Phenomena Photography & Cinematic are an excellent find. These skilled professionals have more than a decade of experience in the wedding industry and are incredibly passionate about documenting unique love stories at weddings across Victoria.
To ensure that your wedding video is as unique as your individual love story, the team at Phenomena will get to know you and your partner closely before shooting your wedding day. If you have any specific requests or a particular style of filming in mind, they’ll take this into account so that your vision comes to life effortlessly. If you’re not overly comfortable in front of a camera, they’ll make you feel comfortable with their relaxed and candid approach to filming.
The Phenomena Photography & Cinematic team consistently receives glowing reviews from previous clients for their professionalism, friendliness, and stunning wedding videos. They offer affordable photography and videography packages that can be tailored to suit your needs. These talented videographers will go above and beyond to create a beautiful, emotional, and timeless wedding film that you’ll treasure for years to come.
“Absolutely incredible, highly recommend! They did both our photos and film, we are still waiting for the full-length video but the short length film and photos are amazing. Prior to the wedding, we made suggestions about what we wanted and they went above and beyond to deliver for us. They tailored a package to suit us and the price was perfect!” - Jade W.
What you’ll love about working with Phenomena Photography & Cinematic for your Melbourne wedding:
- Expert team of cinematographers. Each member of the Phenomena team has more than a decade of wedding videography experience under their belt. They know how to capture the perfect shots and will blend into the background seamlessly as they document the most memorable moments of your wedding day on film.
- Affordable wedding packages. Phenomena’s comprehensive wedding videography packages are super affordable and can be combined with one of their photography packages for complete coverage of your wedding. If you’d prefer to have two cinematographers shooting on the day and a longer highlight video, you can upgrade to their cinematic package.
- Relaxed and personal approach. The team at Phenomena are incredibly passionate about capturing the unscripted moments of genuine connection on film. If you’re not overly confident in front of a camera, they’ll make you feel completely at ease on your wedding day with their relaxed approach to shooting.
What’s included in Phenomena’s videography packages?
Phenomena’s standard wedding videography package costs $1650 and includes:
- 6 hours of coverage
- One cinematographer with multiple cameras
- Entire original footage well cut with live audio recording
- One copy of live footage on a USB
- Option to upgrade to their cinematic package for $450 to include two cinematographers and a two-minute video highlight
Highlights of Phenomena Photography & Cinematic:
- 10 years of experience in the wedding industry
- Travelling across Victoria for weddings
- Comprehensive videography and photography packages
- High-end 1080P DSLR cinematic equipment
- Extensive wedding day coverage
- South Yarra studio open 7 days (by appointment)
Do you offer wedding photography packages?
Yes. Phenomena offer photography and videography services for weddings across Victoria. If you’d like complete coverage of your wedding day with both photo and video included, they will tailor a bespoke package to suit your needs.
How early do I need to book a wedding videographer?
Phenomena Photography & Cinematic recommend booking your photographer and videographer as soon as you have set a date for your wedding. They usually require at least 9-12 months’ notice to book you in as they have limited videographers and photographers available.
Can I have more than one videographer covering my wedding day?
Of course! If you require more than one videographer, Phenomena can curate a wedding package tailored to your needs.
“Right from the beginning, we were extremely happy with our choice of Phenomena. The team were lovely and very customer service oriented, they were very easygoing and wanted to ensure we were happy. On the day, Allen and Louis were so friendly, open to suggestions and came up with great ideas for shots. The video was amazing and very well put together. We could not be happier.” - Sherridan G.