Documentary-style videography is a highly sought-after style by Melbourne couples. Loved for the timeless and natural moments it captures, it’s essential to find a videography team that can execute this style flawlessly.
Based in Melbourne, DUÜET is comprised of an elite team of experienced videographers. Specialising in documentary-style wedding videography, the team pride themselves on their unique approach to capturing and enhancing the way weddings are captured on film. They work closely with the couple to ensure their dream wedding video is brought to life.
“A professional and friendly team who were very accommodating and understanding of our needs. They made my husband & I feel comfortable throughout the day and were quick to respond to any questions we may have. My husband & I were very particular with our video direction & theme and they fit our demand perfectly.” Min Yi W
Also offering a hybrid videography/photography service, DUÜET brings their signature aesthetics to capturing every part of your day. They focus on raw, natural moments that are candid and free from stiff poses and forced smiles. Their dreamy, ethereal videography style evokes a timeless romance that will feel as relevant today as it will in fifty years.
What’s included in DUÜET Melbourne’s videography packages?
- Classic Memories. In the $3299 Classic Memories packages, you receive six hours of cinematic HD filming, two videographers with multiple film industry-standard cameras, edited trailer with music, and an edited copy of the full film coverage.
- Artistic Moments. The $4299 Artistic Moments package includes everything mentioned above but with ten hours of coverage.
- Polished Memories. The $4999 Polished Moments includes everything listed above but with fourteen hours of coverage.
Highlights of DUÜET Melbourne:
- Hybrid photography/videography
- Cinematic documentary style
- Two professional videographers onsite
How much does DUÜET Melbourne charge for videography?
Videography packages start at $3299.
What is DUÜET Melbourne’s videography style?
The DUÜET team specialises in documentary-style videography that feels cinematic and timeless.