Perched atop a hill overlooking the beautiful Yarra Valley, Riverstone Estate offers a breathtaking setting for your wedding celebrations. With an array of bespoke wedding packages to choose from, exceptional food and wine, and a passionate team to bring your vision to life, this elegant estate wedding venue has it all and more.
Aside from the views, you’ll fall in love with the enchanting homestead venue at Riverstone Estate. The homestead is perfect for relaxed reception lunches or dinners, with a refined French provincial feel and floor-to-ceiling French doors that lead out to the wrap-around verandah. There are plenty of menu options to choose from for your wedding reception at the homestead, from relaxed cocktail-style grazing to a decadent degustation experience.
“What a stunning venue! We are so thrilled we found Riverstone, we had such an incredible day and could not stop smiling. The views were stunning as always, the food was delicious, and the staff were so supportive and warm the whole way through the planning process and on the big day. Our guests have continued to rave about the stunning views and delicious food and wine. We couldn't recommend Riverstone highly enough.” - Ellen H.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Riverstone Estate wedding:
- The enchanting homestead. The stunning French provincial style homestead at Riverstone Estate is perfect for relaxed wedding receptions. As well as its charming bluestone facade, the homestead features elegant bay windows, a soaring pitched roof, hardwood timber floors, and a gorgeous wrap-around verandah.
- The outdoor lawn ceremony locations. What could be more romantic than an outdoor ceremony set against a beautiful Yarra Valley backdrop of rolling hills and lush greenery? All of Riverstone Estate’s comprehensive wedding packages include your ceremony, with plenty of alternative options available in case of inclement weather.
- The photo opportunities. The possibilities are endless when it comes to choosing backdrops for your wedding photographs at Riverstone Estate. Options include acres of vines, sprawling paddocks, the beautiful bluestone homestead, and of course, the rolling Yarra Valley hills.
What Riverstone Estate weddings are like:
- Breathtaking Yarra Valley and vineyard views
- Exclusive use of the premises for your wedding
- All-inclusive wedding packages including ceremony
- French provincial style homestead for elegant receptions
- Expansive lawns for romantic outdoor ceremonies
- Bespoke catering menus with an array of options
What are your wedding package options?
- Grazing Cocktail Wedding Package. Following your ceremony, enjoy a five-hour reception with a grazing menu of your choice and five hours of bar service. This option also includes a delicious grazing table served to your guests right after the ceremony.
- Banquet Wedding Package. If you’re after something more traditional, this package features a formal banquet meal served in the beautiful homestead at Riverstone Estate. The Banquet Package also includes five hours of bar service and exclusive use of the venue and facilities.
- Luncheon Wedding Package. After a beautiful outdoor ceremony, enjoy a seated luncheon and four hours of bar service. Following lunch, you’ll have uninterrupted use of the estate for your bridal photos.
What’s the capacity for weddings at Riverstone Estate?
The homestead can comfortably accommodate 80 seated guests and up to 140 guests for cocktail style weddings.
Can I host my ceremony only at Riverstone Estate?
Absolutely, ceremony only packages are available on request.
Are there any hotels near Riverstone Estate Yarra Valley for wedding guests?
- Healesville Hotel
- Yarra Glen Grand Hotel
- Furmston House B&B
What are some of the nearby attractions to Riverstone Estate Yarra Valley?
- Healesville Sanctuary
- TarraWarra Museum of Art
- Alowyn Gardens
- Black Spur Drive
“We could not recommend this venue more. It has breathtaking views, which sold it for us — as soon as we drove in, we knew we wanted to get married here. It was an extremely pleasant surprise to then find how AMAZING, helpful and organised the staff are. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect, and I promise you, our day was absolutely perfect thanks to the guys at Riverstone.” - Gloria S.