Situated in Mornington, Perla Photography is a wedding photography business with a bright, romantic, and ‘real’ style. With Perla Photography, your wedding photos will portray your Day as it really is, a natural, candid reflection of who you are as a couple and the Love that is between the two of you combined with lots of scenery shots, amazing sunsets and the nature that surrounds you.
Perla Photography is a premium wedding photography business based on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. With a studio in Main Street Mornington, this company often works on weddings in this breathtaking area, however, this talented duo of wedding photographers happily travels all across the country and even internationally to provide couples with exceptional wedding photos.
Their wedding photography is natural and candid. Your wedding photos will portray your Day as it really is, a natural, candid reflection of who you are as a couple and the Love that is between the two of you combined with lots of scenery shots, amazing sunsets and the nature that surrounds you on your special day.Unbelievably, this incredible company also offers to help couples with their wedding planning, too - talk about customer service!
You can also find 100+ positive reviews on their Google and Facebook page!
What you can expect when working with Perla Photography for your wedding:
- Natural and candid photos. Perla Photography don’t believe in awkward poses, but they do believe in being goofy. And happy. Emotional. Clumsy. They want you to be you in all your natural glory, this way they can deliver dreamy photographs of the real you.
- Lovely photographers. Perla Photography is a duo of brilliant, lovely photographers and together they’ve photographed more than 400 magical weddings.
- Romantic, dreamy style. Perla Photography has an ethereal style, and offers truly dreamy wedding photos - they’re a perfect fit for hopeless romantics and those with a playful heart.
- Soft, light editing. You don’t want editing so heavy that you can barely recognise yourself, do you? Perla Photography ensures to edit their photos softly, so you can see your special day for the incredible occasion it truly was.
Here’s what else you need to know about Perla Photography.
- Wedding planning assistance. To make their couples’ lives easier, Perla Photography offers professional advice and assists with the planning of your wedding day - including the timeline.
- Travel and location. Perla Photography often works at venues on the Mornington Peninsula, in the Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges, Daylesford, or in Melbourne, but they’re happy to travel interstate and overseas, too.
- Turnaround time. Perla Photography will deliver your dreamy wedding photos in high resolution roughly within 8 weeks after your wedding.
Tell us about your packages and inclusions.
Perla Photography offers wedding packages with between 7 to 10 hours of coverage. This will include coverage of your wedding preparations, ceremony, family photos, a couples shoot and the reception (cutting of the cake/first dance/speeches). You are always welcome to add extra coverage on - the whole day will be exclusively booked for you, so there are limitless possibilities!
We promise we will smile (and cry) at your wedding (more smiling than crying, promise, but then again, speeches time always gets us!) We promise to fix the groom's boutonniere if needed (because after 400+ weddings we think we can consider ourselves partly florists).Does your gown need fluffling or your veil need shushing?!? Do not worry, Perla Photography is always to the rescue! ..but most of all we promise will be your cheerleaders with a camera.. and take pretty pictures too!