Fleetwood Chauffeured Limousines are a family-owned Melbourne wedding car company, expertly run by car-savvy duo, Tony and Liz. This friendly pair have been helping loved-up couples find their dream wedding cars for more than 25 years, so as you'd expect, they know how to ensure your comfort and style is top-notch.
Fleetwood Chauffeured Limousines believe the cars hired for your wedding day should reflect the mood and style of the occasion - whether you’re planning a romantic garden wedding or a charming, vintage-inspired occasion. Fleetwood Chauffeured Limousines' Armstrong Siddeley cars are fully restored to their former glory and are ready to complement your wedding theme perfectly.
With handpicked chauffeurs, exceptional service, and thoughtful care, you'll feel like the king and queen of your wedding day celebrations. So, if you're on the hunt for royal comfort and the timeless beauty of prestigious vintage cars, look no further.
"Tony and Liz were wonderful on our wedding day. Very timely and well presented! They were prepared for anything. We had a red carpet, sparkling, and an array of music to choose from. Tony even stopped so I could have a bathroom break along the way. 10/10!" - Rachel M.
What you'll love about working with Fleetwood Chauffeured Limousines for your Melbourne wedding:
- Built for royalty. Fleetwood Chauffeured Limousines were built in 1956 to transport Prince Phillip and his entourage around Melbourne during the Olympics. Undoubtedly, you'll feel no less than a prince or princess in these striking vehicles.
- Plenty of space. Fleetwood Chauffeured Limousines can comfortably seat up to seven passengers, easily and conveniently transporting intimate bridal parties in one limo.
- 25+ years of experience. With 25+ years of experience under their belt, Fleetwood Chauffeured Limousines knows how to ensure your wedding day transportation runs smoothly and in show-stopping style!
Highlights of working with Fleetwood Chauffeured Limousines:
- Award-winning wedding car company with 30+ accolades
- Top-quality service, professionalism, and care
- One booster seat if needed
- The best-handpicked chauffeurs
- Opportunity to tour beautiful Yarra Valley wineries
- Easy-going, patient, and flexible owners
- Expect red carpet, a bottle of champagne, and control of music
"This car was stunning! Perfectly suited our heritage-listed venue and looked great in photos. Tony was wonderful to work with as well - he was easy to communicate with in the leadup, and went above and beyond on the day. He was early for both pickups, which meant we weren't stressed about rushing. He rolled out the red carpet for us and held our umbrellas as we got in the car, and hung around for photos after our ceremony." - Kim G.