Want to plan an unforgettable wedding filled with spectacular details unique to you? If so, Poonam of The Maharani Diaries has you covered! With over 10 years of experience empowering South Asian couples throughout Australia — giving shape and spark to their ideas — Poonam knows how to create seamless, glamorous weddings no one will forget! She has strong connections with various suppliers around Australia and is eager to share her styling guidance, support, and knowledge within the wedding sphere with you! You can expect nothing less than exquisite attention to detail, warm, personal communication, top organisational skills, and timeless, stylish results!
Whether you’re after an elaborate, traditional affair, an intimate gathering with your closest friends, or something a little outside-of-the-box — The Maharani Diaries can accommodate. She offers a variety of wedding planning and styling packages, as well as fantastic coordination services. Armed with modern, creative ideas, an exceptional collection of resources, and an undying passion for all things love and weddings — Poonam won’t disappoint but help craft your dream wedding!
“Poonam has formed more connections with vendors, suppliers, wedding planners, and small businesses than that of anyone I know in the South Asian wedding space in Australia.” — Natasha S.
What you’ll love about working with The Maharani Diaries for your wedding:
- Exceptional wedding planning. Poonam wants you to consider her your very own personal planning assistant with the prime goal to help you feel confident, comfortable, and at ease on your wedding day! She will listen to your unique ideas, offer her own advice and guidance, recommend premium suppliers, and ultimately craft a glamorous wedding reflective of your unique personality and style as a couple. And rest assured — there’ll be plenty of fun and laughs along the way!
- Spectacular styling guidance. You’ve come to the right place for irresistible visual aesthetics and detailing. From lush floral installations, delicious catering, and gorgeous strings of light to stunning table decor and elegant arbours — the possibilities are endless. With years of experience designing weddings of various themes and styles, Poonam has you and your unique ideas covered!
- Highly experienced. Poonam boasts a rich history in the wedding industry with over ten years up her sleeve — arming her with expert tips, tricks, advice, and knowledge. From blogging, volunteering and working in hospitality to interning with wedding and event planners, she’s gathered all of her experience and poured her heart and soul into The Maharani Diaries — a one-stop-shop for all things wedding planning and styling!
What wedding packages does The Maharani Diaries offer couples?
The Maharani Diaries offers couples fantastic full wedding planning and styling packages and coordination services, tailored to your individual needs and requirements. Here are some examples of what's included:
- Free initial consultation to determine the look and style of your wedding
- Unlimited email and phone support
- Provide direction with your budget
- Venue sourcing (includes site visits)
- Sourcing all wedding suppliers (personalised to the couple)
- Guest list and seating plan management
- Invitations and signage
- Wedding rehearsal coordination
- Timeline management for every function, with detailed run sheets for venue, suppliers, and full wedding party
- Wedding ceremony and reception styled and executed according to the vision
- Full on-site support and management for every function with additional staff
Highlights of working with The Maharani Diaries:
- Professional wedding planning service
- Stunning styling and design
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Highly experienced, passionate team
- Unlimited email and phone support
- Venue sourcing
- Stellar supplier connections and recommendations
- Top organisational skills
- Fantastic event coordination
- Based in Sydney, servicing Australia-wide
“I could not have planned my wedding without the support, guidance, and assistance from Poonam. I went from not knowing how I could plan and organise a wedding to having the whole event organised within a couple of months!” — Shilpa B.