Dreams Photography's owner and lead photographer, John Adams, is no ordinary photographer. Talented and accomplished, this Queensland-based professional has travelled the world to take breathtaking photographs, including gorgeous beach elopement weddings in Thailand.
John's also taken beautiful photos at red carpet events in Los Angeles, had his work commended by peers, taken photos for high-end glossy magazines, and engaged in fashion photography, making him one truly qualified photographer for your wedding!
"Their ability to capture the best moments of your day is such a unique skill; a true testament to their art. ... They took in every detail and made sure each piece of the day was captured in its best form. They performed nothing short of a miracle in making this camera-shy bride feel comfortable, and dare I say, 'have fun!' They work above and beyond your highest expectations, and I couldn't recommend anyone higher. Give yourself the gift of stunning photos." — Brittany
What you'll love about working with Dreams Photography for your wedding:
- Highly skilled photographer. John's resume is about as impressive as they come: Not only has he trained in NY, he's a member of the MPA (Master Photographers Association) and has obtained a Diploma in Photography and Certificate in Wedding Photography!
- Candid, heartfelt images. John masterfully captures extraordinary moments of laughter and connection, resulting in gorgeous wedding albums full of photographs that tug on the heartstrings.
Highlights of Dreams Photography:
- Trained in New York, USA
- Professional yet candid approach
- Unique, intimate wedding photos
- Couples feel at ease in front of the camera
- Numerous wedding packages to choose from
- Member of the Master Photographers Association
- Services the Gold Coast and Brisbane
Wedding packages by Dreams Photography.
Dreams Photography offers incredible wedding photography packages at reasonable prices. Here's what's included in the Fasttrack package:
Wedding Photography — On Sale - Fasttrack ($2395)
- Professional photographer
- Full day coverage
- Online gallery
- 2 x A3 Prints or 24″x16″ canvas
- Slideshow of highlights to your music
- 80 additional highlight image edits
- High-resolution and B&W versions
- Fast digital delivery
- All images — not select ones
- All travel included
"Highly professional, creative and excited to share ideas and create art. The images turned out absolutely stunning! Not only were John and Karen fun, easy-going and lovely to work with, they also provided the edited images within only a couple of days. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend" — Sue