Gavin Libotte Guitar is well known across Sydney for executing classy and engaging wedding entertainment, playing popular favourites through to classics and original pieces.
Specialist in gorgeous instrumental arrangements covering many genres:
The collective (led by guitarist Gavin Libotte) is renowned for improvisations that are high energy and add a special ambiance to make your wedding fun and unique. To make your wedding even more beautiful, memorable, and unique they learn your favourite songs for the ceremony and first dance at no extra cost.
“They have their own great arrangements of some classic tunes, and they are terrific musicians. They were able to offer advice and guidance when it was needed, and even to accommodate a special request for a special song for us (Outkast's Hey Ya which was not in their usual repertoire) and they learned it and created their own arrangement and their version was terrific! The perfect music for a very happy day.” Nigel M
For 20 years Gavin Libotte Guitar have performed at hundreds of weddings and concerts throughout Australia, supporting industry legends such as Buena Vista Social Club, Cassandra Wilson, Kristina Olsen and others on tour. They function as a collective or handpick individuals, offering solo guitar, duo, trio, quartet, or quintet line ups. The larger groupings usually include a second guitar or cello, bass, percussion. They can also offer vocals, violin, flute, saxophone, accordion, or trumpet. If you can’t imagine your reception without a DJ, they can also bring in their pro DJ to make your night complete in one affordable package.
About the Gavin Libotte Guitar wedding packages
Wedding packages start from $500 and reflect the number of performers, wedding location, duration of performance and travel time.
- Live music played as guests arrive at the ceremony
- Your choice of ceremony songs
- Music during canapés
- Personally arrange and learn any song request
Ceremony + Reception:
- Ceremony inclusions as listed above
- Wedding Reception entertainment through meal, first dance and more
- Option for a duo, trio, quartet, quintet
- DJ or Dance Band
- Live music as guests arrive for drinks
- Live dinner music
- The choice of solo, duo, trio, quartet
- DJ or dance band
- Personally arrange and learn song requests
What you’ll love about Gavin Libotte Guitar for your Sydney wedding:
- Booked by couples of all cultures and religions. They cater to church and secular ceremonies and non-traditional, same-sex, and foreign language occasions.
- Your wedding song captured forever. Their premium package includes a recorded version of your song request for your videographer to cut your wedding film, too!
- Award-winning guitarist. Gavin is a virtuoso who has received numerous awards over his career and is acclaimed for his guitar compositions. He is a Global Music Award Medal Winner for his instrumentals and debut vocal pop album Goldfynch, a collaboration with his wife, vocalist Niyati Libotte (see Breakfast at Tiffany's listing).
Highlights of Gavin Libotte Guitar Sydney:
- Award-winning musical collective
- Cater to your music requests
- Book solo, duo, trio, quartet, quintet arrangements
- Instrumentals, Vocals, DJ
- Wedding packages from $500