With more than 10 years of experience as a wedding performer, Sydney musician Jake Edgley knows how to set the right tone for the day. He has played at more than 400 weddings across Australia and internationally, stunning guests with his ability to present as a solo artist or in a duo, band, or DJ capacity. Jake is also available as an MC, so there’s no need for you to hire separate vendors!
After appearing on The Voice Australia in 2013, Jake Edgley has been an artist in-demand. As well as releasing his own music, Jake performs widely at weddings, festivals, and other major events. Most often seen with a guitar slung across his chest, Jake’s vast repertoire includes all of the biggest pop, R&B, folk, and rock tracks.
“Jake was awesome. He plays beautiful live music as well as DJ's. The perfect package. Even managed to take on a last-minute MC role. His voice is lovely and has a great range of songs to choose from. The communication was easy throughout the whole planning process too. Our guests thought he was great and I will continue to highly recommend Jake to friends and family.” Cindy R
Though based in Sydney, Jake has performed at more than 300 weddings across Australia and internationally as a musician, DJ, and MC. Jake is available as a solo artist, duo, band and DJ/MC.
What you’ll love about Jake Edgley for your Sydney wedding:
- His incredible voice. Jake has a voice that effortlessly moves between genres, able to switch between rock, R&B, folk, and pop songs easily.
- His entertaining skills. Not only a musician, Jake is an excellent DJ and MC!
- His professionalism. Having been a professional performer for more than eight years, Jake is communicative and willing to respond to any requests you have.
Highlights of Jake Edgley for your Sydney wedding:
- Able to perform in any location. Jake is more than happy performing in areas with no accessible power, like parks or beaches.
- Sound system supplied. Jake brings his own highest-quality sound system, wireless microphones and incredible lighting show.
“Jake was incredible on our wedding day! We were delayed because of an issue with our car hire company, however Jake managed to keep everyone entertained with his music and played our wedding song beautifully when it was time for us to walk down the aisle. Jake was also our DJ later on in the night and he came fully prepared with lights and a proper set-up! It looked so good on the dance floor and everyone got up for a dance!” Nicole C
My name is Jake and since my appearance on The Voice in 2013 I have worked endlessly to build a reputation for myself as one of Sydney's most revered performers. I live and breathe music and would love to come perform at your special day!