On the hunt for an experienced group of enchanting musicians and singers to play at your reception? Then you’ll love Bermuda Social. This versatile and eclectic wedding band was formed when the long-standing Martini Club disbanded in 2019. The result? Electric, dancefloor-filling wedding entertainment. This talented band - composed of DJ Mark Olsen, saxophonist Will Farge, singer Michelle Martine, and trumpeter Adam Burrell - performs absolutely phenomenal sets at weddings all around Sydney. You’ll love their unique sound, incredible energy, and the fun atmosphere they create.
The experienced performers in Bermuda Social range from a producer with multiple Top 10 ARIA chart songs to a lead singer who's debut EP peaked at #1 on the Australian iTunes Soul/RnB Album chart, - so, you know, bit of a talented bunch! Together, this band ensures wedding guests get up out of their seats and dance up a storm on the dancefloor. They play both classics (Earth Wind and Fire, anyone?) to modern-day hits, so whether you’re after some sweet new love songs (here’s looking at you, Taylor Swift) or well-loved tunes from the 70s, Bermuda Social can make it happen.
These in-demand performers are some of the most exciting musicians in the business, and they’re also some of the most professional, too. When you book Bermuda Social to play your reception, you’ll receive excellent customer service and helpful guidance. This organised band can let you know when an ideal set-up time might be, where they can plug in their equipment, and help guide you in the right direction if you have no clue where to start when it comes to selecting wedding music.
“These guys are amazing! I had them play at my wedding and they had the dancefloor pumping the whole night. Everyone loved their unique sound and the whole band are an incredibly talented bunch. Would 1000% recommend for any event from small weddings to large corporate events, they will not disappoint!” Kat
What you can expect when working with Bermuda Social for your ceremony:
- Experienced performers. The musicians of Bermuda Social are highly experienced performers, with some having played music together in the Martini Club band for years. Michelle has performed on live television, and highly capable trumpeter Adam has toured both nationally and internationally. Trust us, your wedding reception music is in very good hands.
- Unique sound. The combined talents of this foursome makes for some seriously exceptional music. You’ll love Michelle’s dreamy vocals, set to incredible tunes - whether that’s live music, making the most of the musicians and their instruments, or upbeat, techno music. It’s your choice!
- Talented musicians. The musicians in Bermuda Social are at the top of their game, and can play their instruments with their eyes closed, so to speak! DJ Mark is also a drummer and has played the drums on tour across the globe. While saxophonist Will has an edgy tone and brave performance style. On the other hand, original Martini Club band member and trumpeter, Adam, is a collaborator and has toured with bands around the world. Yep, this is a very impressive bunch - just imagine what they could do at your wedding!
- Excellent song list. This wonderful group have an extensive repertoire of songs they can play, so if you’re feeling like Toto’s Africa, a bit of Frank Sinatra for your first dance, or a Marvin Gaye classic, this team can perform it for you - and have your guests singing and dancing along.
- Singer from The Voice. Well, how impressive would it be to say the lead singer of your wedding band had appeared on The Voice Australia? Bermuda Social’s lead singer Michelle has also appeared on Channel Nine’s Love Child in a performance role and has had a number one iTunes hit on the R’n’B/Soul Album chart. Lest we forget to mention she’s shared the stage with the likes of Robbie Williams, Tina Arena, and Ronan Keating...
“I was absolutely blown away by the talent and energy of the band! They had as much fun as we did! Highly recommend them to bring your event to the next level!” Candice
Here’s what else you need to know about Bermuda Social.
- Fun, relaxed vibe. When you book Bermuda Social for your wedding entertainment, they’ll endeavour to create a fun, laidback, and upbeat atmosphere. They, too, want your guests happily dancing and singing along to chart hits - they’ll make it happen, we promise.
- Easy to work with. This experienced team are the furthest thing from divas you could imagine. Despite their success, this band remains humble, organised, efficient, and caring - they only want the best for their couples and ensure to go above and beyond at weddings.
- Other events. You can catch Bermuda Social at a number of gigs before and after your wedding as they frequently perform all around Sydney. So if you love their work at your wedding? You’re welcome to listen to their dreamy songs again and again!
- Option for more musicians. This quartet can bring in two additional musicians if you’re feeling like a larger, musical group. Their go-to musicians? Cavan Te, an incredible showman with a soulful voice, and Marc Malouf, a phenomenal guitarist with an ethereal presence - these two can make your wedding even more of a hit!
- Original songs. Bermuda Social has their own original songs if you’d like to hear them at your wedding! The benefits of this? Your wedding will sound totally unique, and every time you hear this band play, you’ll be transported back to your wedding!
- Sydney and surrounding areas. This team performs at venues in Sydney and surrounding areas. However, this incredible wedding band will happily travel a little further afield for larger weddings.
Are couples able to see you perform live prior to their wedding?
Yes. Bermuda Social performs gigs at pubs, festivals, night clubs, and other venues in and around Sydney, so you’ll be able to see them play a setlist before your wedding.
Do you include sound, lighting or other equipment in your pricing?
Yes. Bermuda Social ensures to bring everything they need to perform at your wedding reception. They’ll set their stage up early, too, leaving plenty of time before they begin their set.