Spinning Disc Entertainment is a boutique wedding DJ & acoustic artist supplier.
Run by DJ Dan, a wedding DJ with over 15 years experience, our team provide your perfect entertainment package and will work closely with you throughout the planning of your dream wedding.
Spinning Disc Entertainment travel throughout Victoria providing top-rated entertainers, including:
- Solo Acoustic Singers/guitarists
- Acoustic Duos
- DJ/Band Combo
- Live Saxophone
Spinning Disc Entertainment packages are highly customisable to suit your vision. Our base packages give you an idea of what is possible:
- 2 hour Ceremony package
- 5 hour Reception package
- 7 hour Ceremony & Reception package
- 8 hour Spinning Disc Entertainment Signature package (It’s like a burger with the lot, but with more fireworks)
Each package allows you to choose the right combination of entertainers. DJ Dan can provide sound guidance and handy tips along the way.
You may want an acoustic singer for your ceremony and a DJ to play your reception. Maybe you’d prefer an acoustic duo to play during your reception dinner before a DJ opens the dancefloor. We can do it all.
All our packages include a professional sound system, dynamic event lighting and a wireless microphone for your MC and speeches.
DJ Dan works closely with you so your reception is exactly how you imagine it - whether that’s a formal evening with all the traditional formalities, or a relaxed night with more of a focus on the party and the guests. DJ Dan will ask you about special songs to include for your first dance, reception entrance, and father-daughter dance, and can even craft custom mixes if you have a surprise planned for your guests.
What else sets DJ Dan & Spinning Disc Entertainment aside from other suppliers?
Many couples are getting married for the first time or haven't been to a wedding in a few years. You might not know exactly what you want for every aspect of the wedding. DJ Dan will help during the planning stage by providing suggestions on what he's seen work at previous weddings.
True story, a recent client had eight guests giving speeches but didn't want it to take too long, so they asked for help. DJ Dan suggested giving the first few speeches after entree, then the last few after mains. This helped break up the proceedings and keep the guests engaged, and most importantly, the guests were given more opportunities to fill their drinks and empty their bladders.
What can you expect when working with Spinning Disc Entertainment for your wedding?
- Experienced wedding DJs - DJ Dan and his team of DJs excel at their craft having each delivered 100s of weddings.
- Top-rated performers - Our singers, bands and musicians are confident and highly skilled performers. They will capture the hearts of your guests.
- A large list of songs - Our musician and DJ team have an extensive range of music for couples to choose from, including old school classics to current hits.
- Guest requests - Our DJs are happy to take requests from the crowd and include them throughout the night where appropriate.
- Reading the room - Sometimes it's not just about requests, but seeing how the crowd is responding to the music and building the vibe based on our DJs extensive experience. Our DJs are trained to gauge what will work for your crowd throughout the night.
- The no-play list - Sometimes what we don't play is as important as what we do play. If there are certain songs you don't want to hear at your wedding, we'll be sure to avoid them.
- Unique service - From your first consultation to your experience on the night, you will receive exceptional, personalised customer service from DJ Dan and the Spinning Disc Entertainment team.
What if you want a bit extra?
- MC – Your DJ can also MC the reception. With a blend of romance, humour and energy, DJ Dan will add another dimension to your wedding.
- Lighting Upgrade – Add more atmosphere, make the photos/videos look better and keep the dancefloor energy high with our lighting upgrade.
- Dancing on a Cloud & Indoor Fireworks – Perform your first dance on a cloud of dry ice surrounded by fireworks for a truly magical experience.
- Live musicians - How about some live sax? Maybe a singer and some percussion/bongos?
- Photobooth - Give you guests something extra fun early in the night in the breaks between food and formalities, before the dancefloor kicks off.
Check out the pics below, and please get in touch! DJ Dan is waiting to help bring your wedding dreams to life!
I'm DJ Dan. My job is to bring your wedding dreams to life and help you celebrate with your family and friends.