Featuring some of Australia’s most talented live entertainers, Melbourne Club Band are renowned for their incredible sound and high-energy performances. They'll create the perfect ambience for your ceremony while ensuring the dancefloor stays packed all night during your reception! You’ll love Club Band’s bespoke and affordable entertainment packages for your Melbourne wedding.
If you’re looking for amazing, affordable entertainment for your Melbourne wedding, you’ve come to the right place! With years of experience, Melbourne Club Band's incredible full-time musicians are known for their energy, passion, and professionalism. Club Band’s 140+ glowing reviews here on Easy Weddings are proof of their dedication to providing unforgettable entertainment at weddings across Victoria.
Whether you’re after a soothing acoustic performance for your ceremony or an energetic live band for your reception, Melbourne Club Band will create the perfect mood for every moment of your special day. They understand that you’ll want atmospheric music early on, and later in the night, a lively dance party jam-packed with all of your favourite tunes.
What you’ll love about working with Club Band for your Melbourne wedding:
- Their talented musicians. Club Band is Australia’s premier wedding entertainment company, bringing together some of the country’s best live musicians. These experienced professionals will blow you away with their incredible voices and impressive musical performances.
- Their professionalism. Melbourne Club Band have years of experience when it comes to crafting the perfect soundtrack for weddings. They are proud to offer a truly personalised service and will curate a bespoke entertainment package that matches your wedding style and budget.
- Their energetic performances. In a nutshell, the talented musicians from Melbourne Club Band are experts at getting any wedding party up and kickin' it on the dancefloor! They’ll put together a killer setlist for your wedding based on your top ten songs and favourite music genres.
"Unbelievable! These guys are amazing at what they do, and we had the best time dancing and singing along all night. They were absolute troopers with the bad wind we had and managed to move everything inside quickly and resume playing. Love these guys, definitely book them in!" - Monica V.
What live music options do you offer for weddings?
- Acoustic Musicians/Singers (Solo, Duo or Trio)
- Classical Strings (Duo, Trio or Quartet)
- 3 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Drums and Bass
- 4 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums and Bass
- 5 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass and Saxophone
- 6 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass, Saxophone and Trumpet
- 7 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass, Saxophone, Trumpet and Trombone
- 7 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone and Percussion
How long will the band play for?
During a five hour period, the band will play an equivalent of four x 45-minute sets. This can be spaced any way you require according to your wedding flow.
Do you cater to song requests?
Once you’ve booked Melbourne Club Band for your wedding, they’ll ask you for ten songs you love and any songs you don’t want to be played on the night. This helps to create the perfect soundtrack to your wedding by playing genres of music you enjoy. If possible, Club Band’s musicians will happily accept your guests’ song requests and incorporate them into the setlist.
What other services do you offer for weddings?
Club Band also offers photography and videography services and can curate a bespoke package to include photography, video, and live music for your wedding.
"The band was fantastic and everyone commented on how great they were. We had a violinist for the ceremony and the singer/guitarist also additionally played the entrance song for us and acoustic music during canapés before the reception started. The band manager was great in the lead-up, no query from me was too much and everything ran smoothly." - Joelle H.
I'm Quinn, vocalist, guitarist, and band bookings manager. I'm here to oversee every enquiry personally, make sure I answer all your questions, and match your event to an absolutely outstanding band lineup. I've been a band leader for more than 10 years, toured the country many times, and now perform at over 100 weddings and corporate events every year. My passion is live entertainment, and my experience will save you a lot of time. I'll help you organise an evening to remember!
Mr Quinn McHugh
Band Bookings Manager