If you’re on the hunt for a talented DJ for your Melbourne wedding, look no further than Mercury DJ Hire. This musically obsessed bunch of award-winning DJs knows how to create the perfect atmosphere for weddings and will go the extra mile to make your night a memorable one. It’s not hard to see why previous clients consistently rave about Mercury DJ Hire’s dedication, attention to detail, customer service, and dancefloor-packing playlists.
What sets Mercury DJ Hire apart is their personalised approach to wedding music. Before the wedding, they’ll meet with you to chat about your vision for the day and your musical preferences before curating a killer playlist that reflects your love story. If you’re not sure what kind of mix you’d like at your wedding, Mercury DJ Hire will provide plenty of advice and guidance along the way.
Whether you’re planning an extravagant reception or a more intimate celebration with your closest loved ones, the amazing DJs from Mercury DJ Hire know how to read the room and adapt their sound to perfectly suit the space and overall vibe. They will curate an incredible playlist that is guaranteed to entertain, delight and surprise your guests while making sure the dancefloor stays packed all night.
“Mercury DJ Hire were an absolute pleasure to work with. They accommodated all of our requests without hesitation, and on the day, they were the ultimate professionals. We had the pleasure of dealing with Daniel, who coordinated with the MC and external band to create an amazing atmosphere. When the band played longer than expected, Daniel reassured us that he could still fit everything that we wanted in, he created an amazing vibe, and the dancefloor was full for the whole night. I highly recommend!” - Jacom S.
Mercury DJ Hire’s Wedding Package includes the following:
- Pre-wedding consultation with your DJ
- Personalised music curation
- Wedding day run sheet planning
- Award-winning DJ for reception (5 hours)
- State-of-the-art Pioneer DJ Equipment
- QSC club-quality high-end speakers
- Wireless microphone
- World-class wedding lighting
- Trestle table
- Black linen fitted table cloth
- Setup and pack down
What you’ll love about working with Mercury DJ Hire for your Melbourne wedding:
- Award-winning DJs. There’s little wonder why Mercury DJ Hire has won the ABIA DJ Wedding Award for Victoria three years in a row. These awards, along with the 180+ glowing reviews received here on Easy Weddings, are a testament to Mercury DJ Hire and their incredible talent for creating unforgettable experiences at weddings.
- Organised and reliable. The talented DJs at Mercury DJ Hire pride themselves on their organisation, collaboration, and curating sets that not only meet their clients’ expectations but exceed them. They understand how vital timing is when it comes to weddings and prioritise working as effectively and conveniently as possible to ensure a seamless and stress-free experience.
- Personalised service. From your initial consultation with Mercury DJ Hire right up until your wedding day, the team will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding music is a true reflection of your unique love story. They will work collaboratively with you to curate the perfect backing track to your wedding, making sure that your favourite music genres are featured in the playlist.
- State-of-the-art equipment. Mercury DJ Hire provides all of the equipment needed for an incredible night of music at your wedding. This includes state-of-the-art DJ decks, club-quality speakers, a wireless microphone for your MC and special guest speakers, wedding lighting, and a trestle table covered with a black linen fitted tablecloth to create a more formal DJ setup.
Do you cater to song requests?
Yes, Mercury DJ Hire will take your song requests into account as they curate the perfect backing track for your wedding. This is key in order to ensure the music and vibe is right for you and your guests.
What package add-ons do you offer for weddings?
If you’re looking to take your wedding entertainment to the next level, add a live sax player to your Mercury DJ Hire wedding package. Mercury DJ’s incredible saxophone player has over 20 years of experience and will mix in seamlessly to perfectly compliment your DJ.
“Can't recommend Mercury DJ Hire enough! Daniel was a fantastic DJ and had everybody up and dancing all night! The choice of music just got better and better over the night and was perfectly selected to fit the mood of the room. Daniel was amazing to deal with during the covid induced postponement process, and we really enjoyed working with him.” - Krysten H.