If you’re on the hunt for a highly-experienced, multi-award-winning professional DJ and MC, Bruce Harrison is for you! With over 20 years of experience up his sleeve, a charismatic, witty disposition, and of course, a collection of killer tunes, you won’t be disappointed.
Bruce strives to curate the perfect, personalised soundtrack and entertainment for you and your loved ones. He will take the time to get to know you, listen to your love story, and learn your favourite genres, songs, and styles of music. From there, all you can expect is an unforgettable, lively atmosphere, thoughtful, personable customer service, and all your guests up on the dancefloor.
As an MC, Bruce offers warmth, charm, and enthusiasm. He will intuitively read the crowd to ensure everyone feels engaged and excited for the day’s festivities. His wealth of professional experience managing, recruiting, training, and allocating DJs has contributed to his incredible organisation, outstanding people skills, and calming presence.
“We used Bruce both as a DJ and MC, and he was an absolute pleasure to work with and provided such a warm and personable service. Not only did he ensure that our reception ran smoothly and to time, but he also had the dancefloor packed all night! We’ve had so many compliments about Bruce’s work from guests. Bruce also provided so much valuable advice in the lead up to the wedding.” — Ruvee R.
What you’ll love about working with Bruce Harrison DJ/MC for your Melbourne wedding:
- Impressive library of music. Whether you’re after soft, ambient background music, popular, upbeat party tunes, or something more culturally traditional, Bruce can accommodate. Well-versed in a variety of genres, you’ll be spoilt for choice! You, your best mates, your parents, and even your grandparents will be wanting to bust a move on the dancefloor.
- Cultural inclusivity. Bruce has performed at several multi-cultural weddings and can’t wait to be a part of your special day too! With over 20+ years of experience meeting and working with people from various backgrounds and cultures, Bruce will happily tailor a soundtrack to suit your individual needs.
- Professional, thoughtful, warm personality. If you’re looking for someone who not only has the talent but the personality to match, you’ve hit the jackpot with Bruce. He will come armed with a great sense of humour, a lovely, calming presence, and of course, enough enthusiasm to go around. With a thoughtful approach, genuine love for music, and excellent people skills, Bruce will help make your wedding day a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Highlights of working with Bruce Harrison DJ/MC Melbourne:
- Multi-ABIA award-winning professional DJ and MC
- Outstanding personalised service
- 20+ years of experience in the music and entertainment industry
- Wide selection of music
- Cultural inclusivity
What areas do you service?
Bruce is South East Melbourne-based and regularly performs throughout the Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges, and Melbourne Metro areas. He is, however, happy to travel further if required.
What time will you arrive at my event?
Bruce will arrive approximately two hours prior to the start of your wedding to allow ample time to set up equipment, perform a light and sound check, and ensure everything is perfect before your guests arrive.
“Bruce was amazing from start to finish. Always punctual for our meetings and easy to deal with. He was happy to work with us on our eclectic music tastes and get our desired songs. The night went off without a hitch, and he did a fantastic job being the MC with lots of wonderful words. He kept it all on time and running smoothly. The music was great, and everyone had a great time with plenty of dancing. Thanks, Bruce, for such a great night and for being part of our special day!” — Michael L.