Finding the perfect wedding dress is one of the most exhilarating, special moments leading up to your big day. Rain Bridalwear facilitates a truly inspiring, personalised, and memorable shopping experience with over 300 gowns to choose from, your very own dressing area, an in-store “Bubbles” station, and an uncapped number of styles to try.
Rain Bridalwear boasts a remarkable selection of gowns and accessories decorated with stunning intricate adornments and detailing. From boho-chic and European-inspired dresses to soft lace and tulle ball gowns, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
A few glasses of bubbly, professional guidance, and an artistic, photogenic space for you to enjoy with your friends, are just a few of the sparkling cherries on top of an already magical experience.
“This is a fabulous bridal shop. I absolutely adore my dress, and the service is impeccable. Attentive, responsive and professional. They have a lot of experience and it shows. Highly, highly recommend.” - Nicola C.
What you’ll love about working with Rain Bridalwear for your North Sydney wedding:
- Stunning wedding gowns. As the Australian home to world-renowned Kenneth Winston, Rain Bridalwear offers over 300 breathtaking wedding gowns for you to choose from. Whether you’re after a relaxed boho-chic feel, a sophisticated, elegant style, or a Mediterranean flair, Rain Bridalwear’s diverse selection has you covered.
- Immersive shopping experience. Rain Bridalwear offers a truly unique, immersive shopping experience, unlike any other. With an in-store “Bubbles” station, incredible customer service, a decorative floral art ceiling, an individual dressing area for you and your friends to relax, and a portable selection rail in your 8m2 changing suite, you won’t want to leave.
- Customizable. If you wish to add something special to your chosen wedding gown or veil, the creative team at Rain Bridalwear can accommodate.
Highlights of working with Rain Bridalwear North Sydney:
- Two-hour bridal consultations
- Over 300 gorgeous bridal gowns
- 25+ years of experience
- In-store “Bubbles” (champagne) station
- Stunning floral art ceiling
- Individual dressing area for your bridal party to relax
- Oversized 8m2 changing suites
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- Wheelchair accessible
- Supports LGBTQI+ community
- Free in-store WiFi for those all-important video calls with family and friends
- Open on Sundays
- Afterpay is accepted in-store
Do your clients need to make appointments?
Rain Bridalwear offers free consultations and welcomes walk-in customers to browse their collections. They do, however, recommend you book an appointment to secure a dressing area and a two-hour time slot.
Are photos allowed in-store?
Rain Bridalwear allows brides and their bridal party to take as many photos as they desire to capture the joy and excitement of the experience while enjoying the beautiful floral art ceiling and in-store “Bubbles” station.
“Absolutely 12 out of 10! This is the best bridal wear shop I attended! The store is beautiful and you get the full princess experience. The staff are warm, welcoming, and so knowledgeable. I cannot recommend them enough. I ADORE my dress! So unique!” - Laura F.