Looking for a unique way to make an entrance at your wedding? Melbourne Vintage Kombi Hire offers masterfully-restored, split-screen Kombi vans for couples on their wedding day. These iconic vehicles come in two colours: mint and sage green, which look terrific in photos. You’ll also be given the royal treatment, and allocated a friendly, experienced chauffeur to take you to your wedding venue!
“Peter and his Minty Kombi cannot be faulted as the ultimate in vintage glamour. The Kombi is immaculate and such a great experience for any wedding. Peter is lovely, a genuinely kind, and attentive driver and perfect for your wedding day! Do not hesitate to include Minty in your wedding celebration.” Stephie
What you can expect when working with Melbourne Vintage Kombi Hire for your wedding car:
- Award-winning Kombis. Melbourne Vintage Kombi Hire offers award-winning Kombis (best in show at the inaugural Autoclassica) from 1963 and 1958. These ‘split-screen’ Kombis have been expertly restored in classic sage and light mint green, with a rich cream interior.
- Beautiful appearance. Melbourne Vintage Kombi Hire has kept the original colour of their vans, ensuring to preserve the iconic look of these vintage vehicles.
- Luxurious interior. With a classic cream interior with black beading and plush seating and flooring, these vehicles are the epitome of both comfort and style.
- Professional chauffeur. Booking a Kombi through Melbourne Vintage Kombi Hire means you’ll be treated like absolute royalty, and provided a warm, experienced chauffeur to drive you to your venue.
Here’s what else you need to know about Melbourne Vintage Kombi Hire.
- Vintage-themed weddings. While these gorgeous classic vehicles would look wonderful at any style of wedding, they’d especially complement either boho or vintage-themed weddings.
- Photobooth. Melbourne Vintage Kombi Hire can turn their two Kombis, affectionately dubbed Minty and Eleanor, into photobooths! They’ll provide an illuminated light sign, props, signs, and even a wedding book if you need one.
- Gelato cart. If you’re looking for that something extra for your wedding, then you’ll love this exceptional company’s 1946 working ice-cream cart. It’s one of five left in the world, and the only one that is restored to serve ice-cream like they did in 1946 Europe.
- La Creperie. And if ice-cream isn’t your thing? Melbourne Vintage Kombi Hire also offers ‘La Creperie’, a rare 1950s Lambretta crepe cart. This is perfect for taking pictures with but - of course - also serving your guests tasty treats.
“Peter and his beautiful minty Kombi is the car you need for your wedding! Peter was extremely professional, courteous, understanding, and polite. He even managed to calm and relax the bride before the ceremony! We were so pleased with Minty the Kombi, and the only thing we regret was not hiring her out for the whole night to take more pictures! Thanks again Peter!” Oliver
We are a small family business that absolutely loves being involved in weddings - especially with a Kombi, as everyone always has a great time.
Our drivers are all qualified and very experienced and are of a 'relaxed' personality, as we know you want a great experience and a driver who fits in and gets you about, as well as helping with photos or suggestions.
We are very, very flexible and always want to make sure your day go exceptionally well & have a great experience!