Janet Lomax from Weddings I Do Sydney consistently receives positive feedback from previous clients for her cheerful, thoughtful, and memorable wedding ceremonies. She is extremely passionate about creating ceremonies that are completely unique to each couple. From the very first meeting right up until your wedding day, Janet will be there to give you advice and answer any questions you may have.
Janet’s fees include all legal work, your ceremony, travel within the Sydney area, and as many meetings as you need with Janet to create a magical wedding ceremony. She will take care of all the legal paperwork, including registering your wedding and sending it into Births, Deaths and Marriages after your ceremony.
When you choose Janet from Weddings I Do for your Sydney wedding, you will have access to her detailed wedding planning folder, which contains over 30 different vow options. This allows you to choose vows that connect perfectly with you and your partner. If you would prefer to write your own vows and are in need of some assistance, Janet will provide tips and guidance throughout the process.
“We were so grateful to have Janet as our celebrant, she added so much fun and laughter to our ceremony and helped us to relax and enjoy our wedding day. Janet was extremely professional and made the whole process so easy. She was an absolute joy to work with, she has so much charisma and clearly loves her job.” - Kate J
What you’ll love about Weddings I Do for your Sydney wedding:
- Janet’s confidence and expertise. Janet has been officiating weddings for more than nine years and her extensive public speaking experience means she knows how to work a crowd. She will ensure that your ceremony flows effortlessly while communicating your unique love story to your wedding guests.
- The ceremony will suit your tone. Janet understands that you dictate the tone of your wedding and will work closely with you to ensure that every element of the ceremony suits your vision. Whether you’re after a relaxed, formal, funny, or heartfelt ceremony, Janet will craft and deliver an unforgettable experience on your wedding day.
- Janet’s communication skills. There’s a lot to think about when planning a wedding ceremony, and you’ll undoubtedly have lots of questions. Janet is an excellent communicator and is more than happy to have as many meetings as you need in the lead up to your wedding. Throughout the entire process, she will answer any questions you may have with patience and compassion.
Highlights of working with Janet Lomax from Weddings I Do:
- Access to Janet’s detailed wedding planner folder with 30 different options for vows
- Crystal-clear explanation of the legal aspects of your marriage
- Based in Sydney, travelling around New South Wales
- Handling the lodgement of all legal documents and paperwork
- Janet can meet with couples as many times as needed before their ceremony
Is Janet available to travel for weddings outside of Sydney?
Yes. Janet can travel to weddings in the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and the Southern Highlands, for a fee.
How would you describe your celebrant style?
Janet has a brilliant sense of humour and her ceremonies have been described by previous clients as being cheerful, engaging, personal, and heartfelt. Her calming presence and professionalism are what sets her apart from other celebrants.
Do we need to meet with Janet in person before the wedding?
Janet is more than happy to work around your schedule and she can set up online meetings via Zoom or Skype if you’d prefer. Before the wedding day, you can meet with Janet as many times as you’d like.
“Janet is amazing. Her brilliant sense of humour really takes the stress and nerves away as she gets you to focus on just enjoying yourself, your partner and the day. She made all of our guests feel part of the ceremony, kept them engaged and made sure everything ran smoothly. I strongly recommend Janet to anybody wanting a friendly and cheerful celebrant.” - James H