Whether you fancy yourself a naturally artistic person or not, there’s no denying the Wine and Clay sessions at Clay Sydney are a rollicking good time. Perfect for hens or bucks parties, this popular clay studio offers enjoyable clay sessions that teach participants how to create stunning ceramic vases, planters, mugs, and much more.
These relaxed classes are incredibly entertaining, with a vibrant tutor boasting extensive knowledge of ceramics at the helm of the class. Of course, as a send-off into married life, your party is welcome to drink some bubbly, eat nibblies, and trade stories while crafting their item! A treat for all, each hen or bucks party guest will get to take home their glossy creation at the end of the session, a beautiful, permanent reminder of a fun day.
"I loved my classes with Clay Sydney! I am an absolute beginner and was quite nervous about my first wheel class. My instructor was super helpful, energetic, and led a great class. I came back for my hens party a few weeks later with a large group of girls, and again, Clay Sydney did not disappoint. A fun class, well organised, and our instructors were amazing!! We weren't sure how it would go with such a large group, but we had a blast. We were very impressed with how our ceramics turned out, even after quite a few glasses of bubbly during class." — Maya.
What you'll love about working with Clay Sydney for your Sydney hens or bucks party:
- Fun, creative activity. Is your hen or buck artistic? Loves nothing more than getting creative, whatever the medium? Then they'll love Clay Sydney. Clay Sydney allows attendees to create decor or something completely original.
- Drink wine while you create. It might be a hands-on hens activity, but that doesn't mean you can't have a sneaky sip or two of vino! One of Clay Sydney's most popular classes is the 'Wine and Clay' sessions, where guests can drink wine, snack on some food, and have a grand old time!
Highlights of Clay Sydney:
- Energetic, experienced tutor will show you what to do
- In-studio or out-of-studio handbuilding sessions
- No experience is needed to participate
- Unique, creative activity that's a bit out of the ordinary
- Keep whatever you create or gift it to others
- Out-of-studio clay will be glazed, fired, returned
- Offers memberships if you love the activity
"I did a huge group session with 19 people! The night was a lot of fun! The way we were taught and guided was really helpful and easy to follow; our teacher was hands-on and helped those of us— less art inclined. The studio catered to a group our size really well. You're also able to bring your own food and beverage too! All in all, such a fun experience and something really different! Highly recommend this for a fun and art inspired night out." — Ana.