Italian formal wear business, Merlai, has a well-earned reputation for designing premium, made to measure wedding suits crafted from the finest materials. These suits are stylish, comfortable, and incredibly flattering, with grooms practically lining up to have their own bespoke suit made for their wedding. And that’s all down to how these masterful sartorial designers create their sharp garments.
For more than 60 years, this Brisbane-based Italian family has been using 5-star craftsmanship and high-quality materials to make handsome suits. However, it's their superb service and the individual attention provided by this highly-rated business that earns them repeat customers. Trust us, if you’re on the hunt for a luxurious wedding suit that feels as good as it looks, then Merlai is an exceptional find.
“The experience with Merlai and Bruno for my wedding party was phenomenal, and I cannot recommend his services enough. We were treated to 5-star service, the best of the best product and all without the usual price tag. I will definitely be a return client for Bruno for many years to come. Grazie Bruno!” James
What you can expect when working with Merlai for your wedding:
- Premium-quality suit. From the superior fabric to the expert craftsmanship and masterful tailoring, Merlai designs stylish, custom suits of premium quality for their grooms.
- Custom design. Why look like everyone else at your wedding when you can wear a bespoke suit that’s tailored to your form? You can choose the colours, fabrics, and design of your sleek wedding suit.
- Stylish shirts, ties, and shoes. At Merlai, you’ll also find sophisticated shirts, ties, and shoes that perfectly complement your look.
Here’s what else you need to know about Merlai.
- Italian-inspired attire. Merlai is a family-owned Italian formal wear company, and has been designing their sleek Italian-inspired wedding suits for more than 60 years. After all, no one does fashion like Italians!
- Brisbane store and online. Interested in designing a bespoke suit with Merlai? You can find them in Brisbane or access their online store.
“Had an amazing experience with Bruno making my 3 peice wedding suit. He is an artist at what he does. No detail is too small. Will be using Bruno for all future tailor work.” Anthony